I have totally wore myself out with all the exercise I did last week!
Not much water, fruit or veg as I was constantly thinking about grabbing a high energy snack and then onto the next run/ spin class/ circuit class/ bike ride lead me to being so weak and knocked off my feet this week I have been forced to rest.
Rome wasn’t built in a day!
I have learned the hard way! I know now that getting fit is about getting the balance right too. Workout, refuel, drink plenty of water, eat fruit and veg for vitimins and get lots of rest.
One day I will get it right!!
- Choc crisp granola, fruit and nut muesli or super fruity granola.
- 500g Natural yogurt
- 300g Strawberries chopped
- 2 Bananas sliced
- 300g tinned cubed pineapple drained or fresh
- Honey (optional)
- Chop all your fruit into bowls and get everything ready to spoon in.
- Layer up, starting a few tablespoons full at a time with cereals,yogurt, fruit and repeat 3 times spoon a little yogurt at top the add a little bit of each fruit and cereal on top.
- Squeeze a little honey on top for flavour.
- Try using different fruits, flavoured yogurts, one or more cereal and topping for a completely different treat.