Cucumber, Radish And Cream Cheese Crispbreads anyone?
Perfect for a light lunch.
Atkins has put together some new summer favourite recipes that are quick and easy to make.
They’re low carb and low sugar, so great for healthier snacking when (and if!) the weather heats up.
Cucumber, Radish And Cream Cheese Crispbreads:
Ingredients (serves two):
- 2 Atkins Crispbreads
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 6 slices of cucumber
- 6 slices of radish
- ¼ of a tomato, cut into two small wedges
- 1 small handful of rocket
- Top the Atkins Crispbreads with 1 tbsp full fat cream cheese and three slices of cucumber each.
- Add one wedge of tomato, three slices of radish and a sprinkle of rocket leaves per Crispbread.
- Serve and enjoy.
*Recipe and recipe photography by:
To view more recipes and products from the New Atkins Nutritional Approach, visit Atkins*