Diet And Fitness Monday: Run, Run, Run.
Run, run, run!!
Diet And Fitness Monday: Run, Run, Run:
Monday 9th May:
1 mile swim.
4.01 miles run 00:40mins 10:04 pace.
recovery run from Sundays 10k race.
Tuesday 10th May:
2.16 miles 00:19 Min’s 08:42 pace
few strides before Wednesdays race for some reason I could not be bothered to run maybe it was with racing Sunday or maybe saving myself for tomorrows race.
Wednesday 11th May:
5.01 miles 00:40mins 07:58 pace.
1 min 40sec slower than last year,not good something got to change.
Wasn’t to pleased because i was hoping to be a few Min’s quicker maybe because i raced Sunday and was a little tired still? Maybe not but still a good time so moving on now.
Thursday 12th May:
1 mile swim to recovery from last nights race.
Day off from running.
Friday 13th May:
5.28 miles 00:53 Min’s 10:04 pace.
6.07 miles 00:59mins 09:41 pace.
Nice first 2nd run of the day with hubby faster than this morning yeah.
Saturday 14th May:
3.92 miles 00:34mins 08:47 pace.
1.02 miles 00:10 Min’s 10sec 09:58 pace.
Sunday 15th May:
6.51 mi 00:59 09:04 pace.
Nice run on my own and managed to push the pace.
2 miles swim.
34 miles running.
Trying to be healthier.
Bought some great thing’s from Amazon as we have a trial free postage month.
Although they are great prices and mostly always in stock I will miss it when the month is over.
I will maybe have to buy the year postage package.
Love these roller’s for leg massages.
Not been to bad on the diet but come the weekend I’ve not been to good.
That is what weekends are for?
This week the songs I’m loving on my i-pod to run to are.
I need a doctor-Dr Dre feat Eminem and Skylar Grey
Sweat-Snoop Dog Feat David Guetta
S and M( come on)- Rihanna
Born this way-Lady Gaga
On the floor-Jennifer Lopez Feat Pitbull
What song’s are you loving this week?
- Vinyl Record Day: Creative Monday Linky Party
- Music Monday: Winding Your Way Down To Baker Street
- 20 Songs On My iPod: For The Gym
- Music Monday #Week 11: Favourite Song Of 2011
- Music Monday #Week 10: Favourite Christmas Film
- Music Monday #Week 9: Christmas Songs
- Music Monday #Week 8: Swagger Jagger
- Music Monday #Week 7: So Macho
- Music Monday #Week 6 Manic Monday
- Music Monday #Week 5: Jar Of Hearts
- Music Monday #Week 4: These Boots Are Made for
- Music Monday #Week 3: Marry You
- Music Mondays #Week 2: The Scientist
- Music Mondays #Week 1: Make Me Smile
- Music Mondays Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
- A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Kid From The Goonies Film: Street Art Saturday
- Ready For The Weekend: Bring It On
- Throwing My Outfit Back To Christmas
- Tell Me What You Did Last Weekend
- You Can Leave Your Hat On: Street Art Sunday
- Sometimes The Smallest Things Take Up The Most Room
- Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are Having One
- Flip Flops Are Fun But Sometimes Your Flip Flops!