Diet and Fitness Monday: Back On The Run Again.
A hard week getting back into running after I hurt my top of my leg/hip after running on undulated ground last week, but slowly getting back into the swing of things.
Monday 13th June:
4 mile run.
Tuesday 14th June:
1 hour spinning.
0.5 mile swim.
2.33 miles run.
Wednesday 15th June:
3 miles run.
Thursday 16th June:
Friday 17th June:
Half mile swim.
30 Min’s weights.
3 miles run.
Saturday 18th June:
7.45 miles run.
Sunday 19th June:
7.44 miles run.
Been a busy week trying to find time with one thing or another it’s been all go!
Did you read my reader’s profile on the ryding2health website?
I’m linking up with Mumentums for their weekly blog hop.
You Might Also Like:
I First Started Running In 2004: How I Got Into Running:
Tomorrows Athletes? Getting Kids Into Running:
New Training: Week 1: Fit To Fitter:
I Want To Be On The Cover Of A Magazine: But Which 1?
I Hate Racing: First Race Of The Year:
Diet & Fitness Mondays: Fit To Fitter: Motivation Monday:
The Gallery Photo Challenge Week 57: The Month Of April:
Silent Sunday: Running Up That hill:
Diet & Fitness Mondays: Lots Of Running Fun:
Diet And Fitness Monday: Run, Run, Run:
Diet and Fitness Mondays: Never Ending Story:
Diet & Fitness Mondays: Plus Motivation Quotes:
- I First Started Running In 2004: How I Got Into Running
- Six Items Or Less: Month Long Clothing Challenge
- The Gallery: Trees This Weeks Photo Challenge
- My Family: Getting To Know Us Out And About In London
- London Taxi’s: How Cool Are These Taxi’s?
- Ice-Cream: I scream for Ice Cream!!
- Lemon Icing Cake: Fresh And Tasty: What’s Not To Love?
- Red Noses For Red Nose Day 2011 So Much Fun
- Have Picked My Six? Six Items Or Less Challenge
- The Gallery: Week 51: Photo Challenge, Education
- Lemon Drizzle Cake: Our Favourite Cake Recipe
- Tomorrows Athletes? Getting Kids Into Running
- At The Park: All Good Fun: Silent Sunday Photo
- New Training: Week 1: Fit To Fitter
- Week 52 Of The Gallery: Hair: Photo Challenge
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review