Don’t Fry Day: The Weekend Blog Hop.
Or should I say Fry-day!?
After a week of burning sunshine, I just realised it is Don’t Fry Day today!!
Don’t Fry Day today is for Skin Cancer Prevention awareness.
It has been so hot this week I am sure I have sunstroke or a touch food poisoning 🙁
It has been so hot this week I could feel my skin burning just walking to the dustbin!
How about you? Is it really warm where you live?
The weekend is almost here and the children break up later today for a week off school.
Yeah, lots of fun planned for the Bank Holiday!!
Let’s hope it stays warm but not too hot we cannot go out for long in it.
I am so looking forward to a trip to London this week for an exciting press trip.
More on that next week.
Welcome to this week’s Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
I have my sunglasses and lots of suntan lotion ready for the school holiday and Bank Holiday just in case. You can never tell with the Great British weather and school holidays though!
The weatherman said it is going to be beautiful next week and let just hope he is right!
Nothing worse than heavy rain when the kids are off school is there?
If you are hitting the beach next week don’t forget to pop back next Wednesday or Friday and share your photo’s with us.
We always leave planning things until the last minute so watch this space.
Don’t Fry Day: The Weekend Blog Hop:
Onto This Week’s Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop Linky Party 26/05/2017:
Would you like to join us today?
To join us at this all weekend long fun blog hop simply-
1. Link up as many of your favourite posts from the last few weeks as you would like too.
2. Please kindly follow me here if you would like to? but not essential. Let me know if you are new followers so I can hop over and follow you back.
3. Please add the welcome to the weekend blog widget to your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts or on your blog hop page or sidebar. This way other can find the hop and join in the fun too.
4. Have fun blog hopping around all new blogs that have linked up today and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
5. Try to stop by a few blogs and leave a comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
6. Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter and I will share your posts.
Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
This Linky Paty Has Now Finished.
Fancy making some Pineapple And Demerara Frozen Margarita’s?