Double Decker Cookie Sandwiches: Weekend Treats. Happy Thursday, friends. So are you looking for a yummy treat recipe to make up and share? How yummy do these Double Decker Cookie Sandwiches look!? Fancy making some?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Double Decker Cookie Sandwiches Ingredients.
- Secondly, Double Decker Cookie Sandwiches Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make Double Decker Cookie Sandwiches:
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS: Contains gluten (wheat), milk, nuts, egg, soya. Does NOT contain gelatin or alcohol.
You Will Need:
- 150g butter, softened
- 70g light brown sugar
- 70g caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 225g plain flour
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 50g chocolate chips
Double Decker Cookie Dough Frosting:
- 115g butter, softened
- 150g light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 125g flour
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 50ml milk
- 1 Double Decker, chopped
Double Decker Cookie Sandwiches:
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C (150 degrees fan). Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper.
- For the cookies, cream the butter and sugars together in a stand mixer on medium-high speed or with a hand held mixer, till light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla and egg and whisk till combined.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix in 2/3 of the chocolate chops.
- Shape a teaspoon of dough into a ball (approx. 40 balls of 5g each) and place on baking sheets with two inch gaps between each. Bake for 7 minutes till golden and crisp around the edges and still light in the middle. Leave to cool completely.
- For the frosting, beat together the butter and sugar on medium-high speed till fluffy. Add in the vanilla, flour and salt and whisk on medium speed. Add in the milk and chopped Double Decker pieces and beat on medium till well combined.
- Prepare a piping bag with a 1cm round nozzle and fill with the frosting. Pipe a small dollop on the flat side of half of the cookies and sandwich with the other cookies.
Double Decker Cookie Sandwiches. Recipe c/o Cadbury Double Decker. So what do you think? Do you also fancy trying some? Please leave your thoughts below in the comments box.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, White Chocolate Cookies Studded With Cranberries. We love cookies here, especially about 10 minutes after they have been taken out of the oven. Still warm with a nice glass of milk!! How yummy!? White Chocolate Cookies Studded With Cranberries.
5 Holiday Cookies To Bake With Kids This Christmas. We love cookies here; especially when they have just been cooked and are still slightly warm from the oven. Baking is one of our family traditions at Christmas. I have always baked with my children on Christmas Eve. All 4 children use to love planning what we would be baking, weeks before. Even though my children are all adults, they still love to bake at Christmas. I think they always will. 5 Holiday Cookies To Bake This Christmas.
White Chocolate And BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles:
Thirdly, White Chocolate And BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles. I love any sweet things with white chocolate in them and today I have a special treat to share with you. White Chocolate and BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles. Delicious. White Chocolate And BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post? If you like this post, why not also follow along so you never miss a post?