Douwe Egberts Coffee Snow Balls: Afternoon Tea Recipe.
Great for a coffee lover.
How To Make Douwe Egberts Coffee Snow Balls:
Makes 2 large ones or 3 smaller ones
Prep time 10 minutes
Cooking time 2-3 hours plus cooling
3 large egg whites,
175g equal quantities of caster sugar and icing sugar, sifted together
1 tsp Douwe Egberts Pure Gold coffee, sifted finely using a tea strainer
1 tbsp chopped walnuts, (optional)
Plus topping of your choice. Strawberries and cream?
Douwe Egberts Coffee Snow Balls Method:
1.) In a grease-free mixing bowl using an electric whisk, whisk up the egg whites until the mixture stands in stiff glossy peaks.
2.) Gradually fold in the sugars and salt a table spoon at the time.
3.) Continue whisking until very stiff and shiny.
4.) Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
5.) Fold the coffee into the meringue to give a marbled effect, Using two spoons make either 2 or 3 even sized meringues and sprinkle over nuts if using.
6.) Bake in the oven 110C or gas mark 1/4 for 2- 3 hours until crisp and firm, (the longer you cook them the crispier they will be in the centre) but still white in colour.
7.) Cool on a tray.
8.) Peel off the parchment paper and serve, Store the cooked meringues in an air tight-box.
What do you think of these Douwe Egberts Coffee Snow Balls
Recipe and photo credit by sent to me by- Douwe Egberts
You Might Also Like:
How To Make Iced Gaelic Coffee:
A yummy treat for Saturday night. Or any night of the week really! Give this favourite tipple a makeover by serving it chilled!
This recipe would be great to serve at any Christmas parties.
Ground coffee, sugar, Whiskey and double cream, how tasty!? Yum, yum!
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy