Image and recipe courtesy of Doves Farm.
Doves Farm Free From Hot Chocolate Cake.
Fancy making this Doves Farm Free From, hot chocolate cake?
I love chocolate cake. Then again I love all cake!! How yummy does this one look!?
You can swap the ingredients around in this recipe to make the recipe free from. (check the swap list at the bottom).
How To Make A Doves Farm Free From Hot Chocolate Cake:
300g Doves Farm Self Raising Flour Free From Gluten
2tsp vanilla extract
Oven 190˚C/Fan 170˚/375˚F/Gas 5
How To Make:
1. Mix together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in two eggs one at a time (or chickpea + water), followed by the cocoa.
3. Add the remaining eggs one at a time.
4. Stir in half the flour, then the milk and vanilla.
5. Beat in the remaining flour.
6. Divide the mixture between three parchment-lined 20cm/8″ round cake tins.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 30/35 minutes.
300g icing sugar
How To Make:
1. Beat the butter until light and fluffy, beat in the icing sugar.
2. Divide the mixture between the top of two cold cakes and spread it evenly. Place one sponge on top of the other.
3. Place the final last sponge on top.
200g double cream
200g milk chocolate
25g mini marshmallows
How To Make:
1. Heat the cream until almost boiling, remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate.
2. Allow the mix to cool for 5 minutes then spread it over the top and sides of the cake.
3. Scatter marshmallows over the cake and dust lightly with cocoa.
Free From Ingredient Swaps:
1 vegan butter
2 mix together 4tbsp chickpea flour + 8tbsp water
3 vegan milk
4 vegan cream
5 dairy free chocolate
6 vegan marshmallows
Doves Farm Free From Hot Chocolate Cake. Image and recipe courtesy of Doves Farm.
What do you think?
Fancy trying this Free From hot chocolate cake recipe out?
You Might Also Like:
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes: Great For Parties
- Having My Birthday Celebrations In Lockdown
- California Walnut Waffles With Date Drizzle
- 7 Chocolate Cupcake Recipes For Chocolate Cupcake Day
- 13 Of The Best Blueberry Recipes From The Blog
- How To Make A Healthy Watermelon Cucumber Slushy
- How To Make Celery Sausage Rolls With A Beer Dip
- How To Use Jerte Picota Cherries At A Garden Party
- Make And Enjoy Some BerryWorld Pimm’s Lollies
- How To Make Jerk Pork And Shallot Skewers With Pineapple Salsa
- BerryWorld Blackberry Mint Mojito: Perfect For Your BBQ
- Pulled Pork Nachos: Fully Loaded And Tasty
- How To Make Toasted Garlic Hummus With Radishes
- 9 Tasty Lemon Recipes: Afternoon Tea Recipes