Recipe courtesy of Doves Farm.
Sweet Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas. Hello friends. Happy Wednesday. So are you looking for some Easter treat ideas? Do you fancy making some of these yummy Easter Biscuits? Because these are so sweet.
Sweet Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas:
Cooking time 10-12 minutes + 2 minutes
Equipment Large baking tray, pastry cutters or cup
How To Make Easter Biscuits:
100g caster sugar
1 egg yolk
half a lemon rind and juice
200g Doves Farm Organic Plain White Flour
½ tsp mixed spice
1 egg white
2 tbsp caster sugar
Sweet Easter Biscuits Method:
1.) Firstly, line a baking tray with parchment and pre-heat the oven.
2.) Put the butter and sugar into a mixing bowl and beat together until light and fluffy.
3.) Add the egg yolk, grated lemon rind and juice and beat well.
4.) Sieve the flour and mixed spice into the bowl and stir to combine.
5.) Stir in the currants.
6.) Roll out the dough on a floured surface to the thickness of 2x pound coins.
7.) Press a pastry cutter or cup through the dough to make 75mm/3”circles then gently lift them onto the prepared baking tray.
8.) Gather together the off cuts and re-roll to make further biscuits.
9.) Bake for 10-12 minutes.
10.) Remove the baking tray from the oven and brush the biscuits with egg white.
11.) Sprinkle caster sugar over the biscuits then return them to the oven for a further 2 minutes.
Last but not least, enjoy!
200°C, Fan 180°C, 400°F, Gas 6.
So what do you think about these biscuits?
This post was first published here 25th March 2018.
Recipe courtesy of Doves Farm.
The Doves Farm brand features 20 different flours, including flours made from ancient grains such as Einkorn, Emmer and KAMUT® Khorasan as well as plain white, plain wholemeal and pasta flour.
The range is certified by The Soil Association and also includes organic biscuits, incorporating 44 products in total.
You can also follow them here: Facebook – @dovesfarmfoods, Twitter – @dovesfarm
So what do you think of these Easter biscuits? Do you fancy trying them? Because I do!
How About Also Making Some Hot Cross Buns?
Firstly, so do you fancy making your own Hot Cross Buns this Easter?
Secondly, how yummy? How To Make Salted Caramel Hot Cross Buns. Fancy making some Salted Caramel Hot Cross Buns? So yummy!
Last but not least, Hot Cross Muffins Recipe For Easter. Happy Easter. Fancy making some hot cross buns? Are you looking for a Clover Seedburst Hot Cross Muffins.
You might also like:
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
I hope you like this post? Also hit the tags for more tasty recipes.
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.