Recipe and photo credit by- Primula
Easy Fisherman’s Pie with Primula Light Cheese Spread. Hello friends, fancy making a tasty Fisherman’s Pie? How yummy, fish pie served with mixed vegetables!?
How To Make A Easy Fisherman’s Pie with Primula Light Cheese Spread:
450g/1lb fresh or defrosted assorted fish; de-boned & de-skinned (we suggest 200g/7oz salmon, 200g/7oz cod, 50g/2oz prawns)
2 tubes Light Cheese Spread
Two hard boiled eggs cut into quarters (optional)
Also 2 tsp fresh, finely chopped parsley or ½ tsp of dried parsley (optional)
4 large potatoes
Salt and pepper to taste
Easy Fisherman’s Pie with Primula Light Cheese Spread Method:
1.) Firstly, pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
2.) Peel and chop the potatoes into small pieces, put into a large pan, cover with cold water, bring to boil and simmer on a low/ medium heat for 15-20 minutes, until potatoes are soft in the middle.
3.) Drain well, add the butter & mash well, add seasoning to taste.
4.) Cut the fish into 1-2 inch chunks & place in a large, oven-proof casserole dish.
5.) Squeeze out 2 tubes of Primula Light Cheese Spread directly onto the fish.
6.) Add the freshly chopped parsley (or dried) & quartered hard boiled eggs & gently mix in & flatten down as well as possible.
7.) Carefully spread or pipe the mashed potato over the top of the fish.
8.) Place into a pre-heated oven at 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4 for 45-50 minutes.
9.) Last but not least, ensure the pie is piping hot throughout and serve.
You might want to add some milk if you like yours more creamy as one reader suggested 🙂
Enjoy with fresh vegetables such as garden peas, cauliflower & carrots.
Why not use a packet of instant mash for a quick alternative?
So what do you think of this fish pie and veg recipe? Recipe and photo credit by- Primula
Is Fish Pie Healthy?
This pie recipe is a lot more healthier for you with fish in it instead of meat and potatoes instead of a pie crust.
Is Fish Pie Gluten Free:
Yes, this fish pie is also gluten free.
Fish Pie For Four:
This fish pie serves 4 but you can upscale or down scale the ingredients if you wish to make more or less.
You Might Also Like These Fish Pie Ideas Too:
How To Make A Tasty Fish Pie:
Firstly, fish on a Monday!? Yes, please. I think Fish Friday has more of a ring to it!! Don’t you? Are you looking for a tasty fish recipe?
So today I have a yummy fish pie recipe to share with you: This fish pie combines cod, salmon and prawns in a creamy béchamel sauce made using yogurt. How tasty!? How To Make A Tasty Fish Pie
Nick’s Family Fish Pie:
Secondly, do you fancy trying this Nick’s Family Fish Pie?
Fish Finger Pie Recipe: Seafood Week:
Thirdly, are you looking for something different for dinner tonight?
Fish Finger Pie anyone?
Treat your family to a yummy fish finger pie this Seafood Week, with Young’s Omega 3 Fish Fingers combined with mashed potato and peas.
A perfect healthy meal for any day of the week and simple to make if the kids want to lend a helping hand!
A great way to get the children involved in the cooking. How fun? Fish Finger Pie.
Thai Green Curry Fish Pie: Midweek Meal Ideas:
Fourthly, do you fancy making a Thai Green Curry Fish Pie anyone? Thai Green Curry Fish Pie.
Traditional Fish Pie:
Fifthly, Weekday Dinner Recipes. Hello friends. Are you looking for some tasty mid week meal ideas? If so, do you fancy making a Traditional Fish Pie? Traditional Fish Pie.
Salmon and Kale Filo Pie:
Last but not least, do you fancy making a Salmon and Kale Filo Pie?
This fish pie recipe will be also be family favourite, and you can rest assured that your dinner is low in saturated fat and salt too. You can replace the kale with spinach if you’d prefer – or go half and half. Salmon And Kale Filo Pie.
- Marco’s Pierre Whites Turkey Curry
- Winter Warming Massaman Beef Curry: Dinner Recipes
- Chinese Chicken And Potatoes Recipe To Try Out
- Summer Coleslaw: The Ultimate Picnic Salad
- One Pot Sugar-Glazed Roast Sunday Lunch
- Veetee Recipe Ingredients Box…
- Buffalo Chicken Burgers…
- Chicken Breasts with Tomatoes and Olives…
- Fajita And Film Night From Santa Maria…
- Roast Butternut Squash With Potatoes
- Venison Steak With Blackberry Sauce: How To
- Tournados Rossini…
- Two Bird Roast..
- Orkney Crab With Chilli And Lime Linguini…
- Vegetarian Haggis…
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
Easy Fisherman’s Pie with Primula Light Cheese Spread:
If you like this post, why not follow along so you never miss a post?
So I hope you have enjoyed today’s post. So if you like, you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.