Recipe and photo credit by Belvoir Fruit Farms
How To Make An Elderflower And Lime Cheesecake.
I love all cakes and especially cheesecake. Today I am sharing an elderflower and lime cheesecake recipe with you.
This cheesecake recipe is one of the many things on my list to make over the weekend. yum yum!!
Sometimes I like to make a nice big cheesecake to share with the family and sometimes I like to make them in individual glasses.
Cheesecakes are great for parties or just a nice weekend treat. Sometimes I like to top mine with fresh berries or fruit depending what I have in at the time.
Elderflower And Lime Cheesecake anyone?
How To Make An Elderflower And Lime Cheesecake:
225g large pack Digestives
100g/4oz unsalted butter
400g full fat cream cheese ( each tube has 200g)
150ml double cream
Icing sugar, to taste
Zest of 1 lemon
2tbs Belvoir Elderflower Cordial
Lime zest to decorate
1.) Place the digestive biscuits in a large plastic bag.
2.) Hold one end of the bag and using a rolling pin, crush until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
3.) Reserve a couple of spoonfuls of biscuit crumbs to decorate.
4.) Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add the crushed biscuits and sugar until they are fully combined.
5.) Press the biscuit mixture firmly into an 20cm/8” round tin with a lift up base and place in the fridge to set.
6.) Wash the lemon and grate the skin using a fine grater or use a lemon zester.
7.) Place this zest together with the cream cheese, icing sugar and lime juice in a food processor and mix well.
8.) Then slowly add the cream and elderflower cordial until it is a smooth thick paste.
9.) Spread this mixture on the biscuit base and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight if liked.
10.) Place the cheesecake on top of a tall glass and firmly press down on the sides of the tin which will slide down the cheesecake.
11.) Slip off the base onto the plate.
12.) Decorate with the reserved crumbs and lime zest.
About this post – Recipe and photo credit by Belvoir Fruit Farms
Do you like cheesecake too?
Let me know if you get to try this one 🙂
You Might Also Like:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review