How To Make An Elderflower And Lime Cheesecake.
I love all cakes and especially cheesecake. Today I am sharing an elderflower and lime cheesecake recipe with you.
This cheesecake recipe is one of the many things on my list to make over the weekend. yum yum!!
Sometimes I like to make a nice big cheesecake to share with the family and sometimes I like to make them in individual glasses.
Cheesecakes are great for parties or just a nice weekend treat. Sometimes I like to top mine with fresh berries or fruit depending what I have in at the time.
Elderflower And Lime Cheesecake anyone?
How To Make An Elderflower And Lime Cheesecake:
225g large pack Digestives
100g/4oz unsalted butter
400g full fat cream cheese ( each tube has 200g)
150ml double cream
Icing sugar, to taste
Zest of 1 lemon
2tbs Belvoir Elderflower Cordial
Lime zest to decorate
1.) Place the digestive biscuits in a large plastic bag.
2.) Hold one end of the bag and using a rolling pin, crush until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
3.) Reserve a couple of spoonfuls of biscuit crumbs to decorate.
4.) Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add the crushed biscuits and sugar until they are fully combined.
5.) Press the biscuit mixture firmly into an 20cm/8” round tin with a lift up base and place in the fridge to set.
6.) Wash the lemon and grate the skin using a fine grater or use a lemon zester.
7.) Place this zest together with the cream cheese, icing sugar and lime juice in a food processor and mix well.
8.) Then slowly add the cream and elderflower cordial until it is a smooth thick paste.
9.) Spread this mixture on the biscuit base and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight if liked.
10.) Place the cheesecake on top of a tall glass and firmly press down on the sides of the tin which will slide down the cheesecake.
11.) Slip off the base onto the plate.
12.) Decorate with the reserved crumbs and lime zest.
About this post – Recipe and photo credit by Belvoir Fruit Farms
Do you like cheesecake too?
Let me know if you get to try this one 🙂
You Might Also Like:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine