Exotic Christmas Yule Log: To Try Out This Christmas. Happy Monday friends. So how are you today? Are you also looking for any new Christmas recipes to try out today?
If so, how about a Christmas Yule Log recipe?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Exotic Christmas Yule Log Ingredients.
- Secondly, Exotic Christmas Yule Log Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How Yo Make A Exotic Christmas Yule Log:
Do you fancy having a go at making this Exotic Christmas Yule Log?
30 minutes preparation – 30 minutes cooking
- 1 can of Pineapple Slices in Juice Del Monte
- 1 can of Mango Slices in Light Syrup Del Monte
- Peel of 1 lemon
- 3 eggs
- 30g of butter
- 4 tbsp of milk
- 10cl of single cream
- 180g white chocolate
- 50g of grated coconut
- 60g of sugar
- 2 vanilla sugar sachets
- 1 tsp of yeast
- 80g of flour
How To Make An Exotic Christmas Yule Log:
- Firstly, dice the mango slices and put them in a pan with the butter and the vanilla sugar. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200/220 degrees. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Mix the yolks with the caster sugar and the lemon zest. Add the flour, the yeast and the cold milk. Beat the egg whites and add them to the mix.
- Spread the mix obtained on baking paper previously buttered and placed on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the biscuit from the sheet onto a wet kitchen towel, roll it and let it cool down. Unroll the biscuit, spread the mango compote and the pineapple pieces, and roll the biscuit again.
- Melt the white chocolate with the cream and 35g of grated coconut. Cover the biscuit with the mix then sparkle with the rest of grated coconut.
- Last but not least, leave the yule log at least 6 hours in the fridge before serving.
Exotic Christmas Yule Log: Recipe c/o Del Monte. So what do you think? Do you also fancy trying this recipe? Because I know I would love to try a slice or two of this one.
You might also like this post:
Lily Vanilli’s Festive Trifle:
Lily Vanilli’s Festive Trifle. Firstly, we love making trifles at Christmas time and today I have this delicious Lily Vanilli’s Festive Trifle to share with you. Lily Vanilli’s Festive Trifle. So yummy.
Traditional Homemade Trifles: Secondly, trifle anyone? We love making fun large or mini trifles recipes up for a special weekend treat, party idea or to share over Christmas. Homemade trifles taste so good too, don’t you think? They always remind me of Christmas like every year when I was little you could guarantee a nice big homemade trifle on our Christmas tea party table. Then we would go to Grandmas house on Boxing day and she would have made one too. Homemade Trifle.
6 Trifle Recipes To Try Out: Perfect For Christmas. Thirdly, we love trifles here. One of my husband favourite treats. I love to make trifles recipes up and trying different ones out. Especially at Christmas. Something kinda special about making fun trifles recipes up. At the same time being very traditional. They always remind me of my grandma. Especially at Christmas. Because she made the most amazing trifles. She always made them at Christmas. Of course, they also remind me of being little, too. So every birthday party I went to had some kind of trifles or jelly and cream at them. 6 Trifle Recipes To Try Out: Perfect For Christmas. Of course, great for any party.
How Yo Make A Exotic Christmas Yule Log:
Fancy making a chocolate one too? Chocolate Yule Log: Christmas Day Sweet Freedom Treat. Chocolate Yule Log anyone? Yummy! Because a traditional Christmas has to have a chocolate log in sight!!
An indulgent looking chocolate roulade with a creamy chestnut filling and rich chocolate topping. Also sweetened only with Sweet Freedom syrup (made 100% from fruit) with no sugar added. Chocolate Yule Log.
Finally, lovelies; I hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.
This looks delicious! I wonder if another fruit could be substituted for the mango slices? I don't care for them.
Yes you could change the fruit around to suit 🙂
YUMMY! Thanks so much for linking up with me at my #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 18, open until November 26. Shared.
Thanks for hosting and stopping by Dee 🙂
Your post is awesome and thanks so much for sharing it with us at Full Plate Thursday,510. Hope you are having a great week and come back soon!
Thanks for stopping by 🙂
Beautiful and delicious looking dessert that looks perfect for Christmas! I’m featuring you on Happiness Is Homemade 350. Thank you for linking up! Have a lovely weekend!
Decor Craft Design
Thanks so much for featuring my post hosting and stopping by.
That looks amazing!!
Thanks for stopping by, Joanne 🙂
This Christmas Yule Log looks delicious! Thank you for linking up at our weekly Link Party! You are being featured at our Wednesday Party #429 this week. Here’s the direct link to the post in case you’d like to share your feature
Hope to see you again next week! Rhondda
Thank you so much for the feature 🙂