Exotic Christmas Yule Log: To Try Out This Christmas. Happy Monday friends. So how are you today? Are you also looking for any new Christmas recipes to try out today?
If so, how about a Christmas Yule Log recipe?
How Yo Make A Exotic Christmas Yule Log:
Do you fancy having a go at making this Exotic Christmas Yule Log?
30 minutes preparation – 30 minutes cooking
1 can of Pineapple Slices in Juice Del Monte
1 can of Mango Slices in Light Syrup Del Monte
Peel of 1 lemon
30g of butter
4 tbsp of milk
10cl of single cream
180g white chocolate
50g of grated coconut
60g of sugar
2 vanilla sugar sachets
1 tsp of yeast
80g of flour
How To Make An Exotic Christmas Yule Log:
1. Firstly, dice the mango slices and put them in a pan with the butter and the vanilla sugar. Cook for 20 minutes.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 200/220 degrees. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Mix the yolks with the caster sugar and the lemon zest. Add the flour, the yeast and the cold milk. Beat the egg whites and add them to the mix.
3. Spread the mix obtained on baking paper previously buttered and placed on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Remove the biscuit from the sheet onto a wet kitchen towel, roll it and let it cool down. Unroll the biscuit, spread the mango compote and the pineapple pieces, and roll the biscuit again.
5. Melt the white chocolate with the cream and 35g of grated coconut. Cover the biscuit with the mix then sparkle with the rest of grated coconut.
6. Last but not least, leave the yule log at least 6 hours in the fridge before serving.
Exotic Christmas Yule Log: Recipe c/o Del Monte. So what do you think? Do you also fancy trying this recipe? Because I know I would love to try a slice or two of this one.
You might also like this post:
Lily Vanilli’s Festive Trifle:
Firstly, we love making trifles at Christmas time and today I have this delicious Lily Vanilli’s Festive Trifle to share with you. Lily Vanilli’s Festive Trifle. So yummy.
Traditional Homemade Trifles: Secondly, trifle anyone? We love making fun large or mini trifles recipes up for a special weekend treat, party idea or to share over Christmas. Homemade trifles taste so good too, don’t you think?
They always remind me of Christmas like every year when I was little you could guarantee a nice big homemade trifle on our Christmas tea party table. Then we would go to Grandmas house on Boxing day and she would have made one too. Homemade Trifle.
Finally, lovelies; I hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.