Extra Tasty Lasagne: Great For Midweek Meal Ideas. Hello friends, so how are you today? So are you looking for a new and tasty dinner recipe?
Do you also fancy making a lasagne recipe up for dinner tonight? Fancy making an extra tasty lasagne?
How To Make An Extra Tasty Lasagne:
Ready in 1 hour 35 mins
You Will Need:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 750g lean mince
- 2 x 400g tinned tomatoes
- 150ml red wine
- 15g fresh basil, plus extra to garnish
- 50g unsalted butter
- 75g plain flour
- 400ml milk
- 350g Pilgrims Choice Lighter Mature cheese
- 80g Branston Original Pickle
- 250g ready-to-use lasagne sheets
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
How To Make A Extra Tasty Lasagne:
- Step One: Heat half of the oil in a large saucepan and add the onion. Stir, frying, for 3 mins and then add the garlic and mince, then cook, continuing to stir for 4-5 mins, until the mince is browned. Pour in the red wine and cook for 1 min. Stir through the tins of tomatoes and simmer, uncovered, for 20-25 mins, until thick and glossy. Season with salt and black pepper, and add the fresh basil.
- Step Two: Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 190C/gas 5 and, in a separate large saucepan, heat the butter and remaining oil. Add the flour and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 1 min, to form a paste. Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly until thickened. Stir in the Pilgrims Choice Lighter Mature cheese, reserving a handful for the top of the lasagne, then cook, stirring, for 1 min.
- Step Three: Cover the base of a 2-litre rectangular oven dish with half of the tomato sauce, then top with half of the lasagne sheets, spread out half of the Branston Pickle and pour over half of the cheese sauce. Repeat the layers and then top with the remaining cheese and a little more pickle. Bake for 45-50 mins, until golden and bubbly. Serve garnished with basil leaves.
Extra Tasty Lasagne: Great For Midweek Meal Ideas.
Recipe Credits Courtney Of Branston Original Pickle.
So what do you think of this How To Make An Extra Tasty Lasagne recipe post? Do you also fancy trying this tasty lasagne recipe?
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Cheese, Pickle And Potato Pie: Autumn Comfort Foods. Fancy trying this Cheese, Pickle And Potato Pie? As today I am sharing a step by step guide. How tasty!? Cheese, Pickle & Potato Pie. So tasty.
- Secondly, Beef Stew With Dumplings For Dinner Tonight? Feeling all cold? How about a nice stew to warm you up? A perfect Winter warmer recipe!! Beef Stew With Dumplings. So good.
- Thirdly, Coronation Turkey Salad. Are you also looking for a nice and healthy salad recipe? Something suitable for the cooler weather? Fancy making this Coronation Turkey Salad up? Coronation Turkey Salad: Autumn Salads. So tasty.
- Fourthly, 6 Dinner Recipes For Your Tasty Tuesday Meal Plan. So are you looking for some different meal ideas? As I have 6 recipes here for you to try out, today: 6 Dinner Recipes For Your Tasty Tuesday Meal Plan.
Grilled Summer Vegetables & Creamy Shallot Dressing:
- Fifthly, Grilled Summer Vegetables & Creamy Shallot Dressing. Fire up the grill for a sizzling good grilled vegetable platter. These grilled vegetables make a great side dish or on their own as a meatless main. Grilled Summer Vegetables & Creamy Shallot Dressing. So good.
- Sixth, 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S. Do you have a few BBQ’S planned for this Summer? Are you also looking for a few different drink recipes? Something fresh? Also fruity? 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S.
- Seventh, Venison Burger with Blue Cheese And Crispy Shallots. Fancy making some burgers? So these tasty, burgers make a welcome change from a normal beef burger. Made with venison, stuffed with blue cheese and topped with crispy shallots, these burgers will not disappoint. Venison Burger with Blue Cheese And Crispy Shallots.
- Seventh, Turkey Burgers With Pea Guacamole. The UK’s leading brand for low sodium salt LoSalt, has teamed up with TV chef Sally Bee to make some lovely new and healthy recipes and here is one of their recipes. Turkey Burgers With Pea Guacamole.
Thank you so much for stopping by.