Fashion Advice From A 12-Year-Old #WednesdayLinkUp.
Happy Wednesday lovely friends. Thanks so much for joining us today on this beautiful sunny day for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up!
Fashion Advice From A 12 Year Old:
Have you been taking any photos this week or have you been enjoying the sunshine too much and forgot?
My Husband took this photo of me over the weekend when we went to visit our eldest Son in Loughborough.
Me and my Daughter went shopping for a few things for the beach next week and I treated myself to this fun sun hat. I was burning hot as it was lovely and sunny and decided to wear my new hat. Make sense. I stop burning and it is easier to carry the shopping bags!!
My Daughter turned to me and said “No way”. “Stick to the plan”. That goes with your new sundress and not this dress! Whipped it off my head and popped it back into my bag. Then got her new sun hat out and said ” mines OK, it goes together nicely. (Which it did!).
So I have permission to wear it next week. Even if it rains then!? Watch this space…
What photos have you been taking this week? Do you want to share with us?
Fashion Advice From A 12 Year Old #WednesdayLinkUp:
The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up guidelines:
Please link up any posts with photos in them. These posts can be wordless or not so wordless.
Please only link up family-friendly posts here!
Please link back to The Wednesday blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word of this party. You can either link back or grab a The Wednesday Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.
Share some midweek blog fun and please try to stop by a few of the blogs that have linked up here today.
Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Wednesdaybloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.
It would be great if you would follow along on any social media channels in some way? Let me know if you decided to, so I can follow you back.
Now over to you, what have you been snapping away at this week?
You might also like:
- Flowers With Yellow Petals And Brown Center
- National Mango Day And 15 Recipes To Try
- A Brown Polka Dot Dress And How I Wear It
- 7 Ice lolly Recipe To Keep You Cool This Summer
- 6am Walkies To Beat The Heat And A New
- 5 Ways To Eat More Spinach: Fresh Spinach Day
- White Dr. Martens Boots And A Dress
- National Mac And Cheese Day
- 4 Recipes For National Mojito Day To Try
- 6 Recipes For National Blueberry Muffin Day
- 33 Cheesecake Recipes For Afternoon Tea
- 3rd July 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- 27th June 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- How To Make Macarons