What I’m Wearing: My Style My Way.
A few outfits I have been wearing this week:
What I’m Wearing: My Style My Way:
Love Polka Dots:
Polka dot dress.
Have I told you how much I love polka dots?
I picked this gorgeous polka dot dress up in Matalan.
I first found it in red.
Then in black.
Loved them both.
So treated myself to both!!
|Dress Matalan Shoes George at Asda|
At The Beach:
|Love this new top from Republic this week|
What have you been wearing this week?
Runstreak: Week One, Day Seven: Keep On Running:
Rose Inspired Outfit: Over 40 Fashion #LinkUp:
Desperately Seeking Alice In Wonderland:
Outfit Of The Day: What I Wore: Nottingham Castle:
Bring On The Party Season In Style: Christmas Fashion:
Look Of The Day: Over 40 Style #Over40Fashion:
Fool Proof Guide To Dressing Well This Valentines Day:
Marisota Shapeology Fashion Week:
Oh Yummy Chocolate: M & M World Store, London:
24/02 Creative Mondays Blog Hop And This Weeks Featured Blogs:
10/02 Creative Mondays Blog Hop And This Weeks Featured Blogs:
Creative Mondays Blog Hop And This Weeks Featured Blogs:
When You Go Giving Your Heart Make Sure They:
Sportsshoes Winter Running Kit Review:
What I Wore : Shopping In Meadowhall:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review