Festival Blitz Smoothie: Perfect For Festival-goers.
Perfect for festival-goers, this juice packs so much punch it will keep you going all day and night long at your favorite festival as it both energizes and hydrates you.
With ingredients like cayenne pepper and ginger both acting as sweat-stimulants, it will detox you from the inside while you relax watching your favorite music act.
And in case the added benefits of spinach for shiny hair and glowing skin for the perfect festival selfie wasn’t enough, the addition of Aloe Vera in this delicious mix provides you with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and folic acid to revive you after a long night of dancing.
Festival Blitz Smoothie: Perfect For Festival-goers:
100g or one big handful of spinach
1 tbsp Cayenne pepper
1 tbsp Aloe Vera
150ml coconut water
1.) Pour the coconut water into the appliance, and then place the spinach in without chopping it.
2.) Chop the cucumber, apples, and ginger into large chunks and add on top.
3.) Juice the lemon, and add into the mixture.
4.) Pour in the Aloe Vera and sprinkle the cayenne pepper over the top.
5.) Blitz until smooth and lump-free. If you would like a more juice-like consistency rather than a smoothie, pour in additional coconut or regular water.
6.) Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
About this post:
Guest post credits: Currys PC World and juicing expert Sarah Cadji team up to create a range of health-inspired recipes. I was not paid for this post.
You Might Also Like:
Summer Of Love Potion Smoothie:
Blend, blitz and juice your way to better health!
Stay in the mood all summer long and beyond with this heady concoction of foods containing natural stimulants.
With three key ingredients – watermelon, useful for improving heart health; honey, considered to be a strong aphrodisiac by ancient civilizations; and cinnamon, an aromatherapy agent for relaxation.
This juice is sure to set you up for a summer of love whether you’re partying in Ibiza or right here in the UK.
- Orange, Apple, And Carrot Juice Recipe
- Summer Fruit Smoothie And How To Make It!!
- 6 Smoothie Recipes To Try For Breakfast
- 4 Smoothies To Start Your New Year
- Blueberry Smoothie: Start Your Day
- Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie
- Watercress Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- Be Brave Be Bold Be You: 11 Feel-Good Smoothie
- Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric
- BerryWorld Raspberry, Blackberry, Peach, Almond
- How To Make A Healthy Watermelon Cucumber
- Enjoy Nature’s Best This Spring With Arla Organic Free
- Green Warrior Protein Smoothie | How To Make
- Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls & Berry And Honey Smoothies
- Give Your Smoothies A Seasonal Makeover