Find a Rainbow Day: Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
Happy Find a Rainbow Day! 🌈
Today is also World Party Day so what better day to join us for a blog party and find some great blogs from around the world!? 🎉
Welcome back to another fun, stylish and very Creative; Mondays Blog Hop. How has your weekend been? 👠
Did anyone get an April fools day prank played on them? After last year’s prank that my eldest son played on my 2nd eldest son nearly went wrong, I think they behaved this year.
Last year my son texted his brother, who was back home at the time to say his flat at Uni had been broken into. They had smashed everything up and taken all his clothes.
My son came downstairs in a state, saying he had to go back to Uni.
Hurrying up and just about to run to catch a train, my son then phoned him up to say it was an April Fools Day prank and everything was OK.
He never thought that his brother or mum would have actually fallen for it.
But we did!!
The on his face and mine was unreal!! Such a big relief!!
Onto this week’s Creative Mondays features:
Find a Rainbow Day: Creative Mondays Blog Hop
I love polka dots and Kristina’s outfit is beautiful:
The Kontemporary : Shein Long Black Dress With Converse/ Chucks.
Carol shares these delicious and tasty:
Asparagus Tomato Quiche For Easter Brunch.
How sweet are Erica’s DIY pom pom sandals!?
They are all back in fashion too: Pom Poms Are Back For 2017.
How creative is Debbie’s Easter Tree:
Debbie Dabble Blog : Living Room Easter Tree.
Lee shares what she wore at the Vancouver Fashion Week 2017 Recap.
My daughter loves bunnies and she will love this when I show her later!!
Sum Of Their Stories: Easter Decoupage Book Bunny.
I mentioned how much I love polka dots and Joi’s outfit is beautiful OR should I say Spot On 🙂
Find a Rainbow Day: Creative Mondays Blog Hop:
World Party Day Creative Mondays requests:
- Add any creative blog posts. They can be old or new. Anything creative, crafty, stylish or add some yummy food post.
- Feel free to link as many posts as you want to share.
- Please follower me on any social media of your choice. Let me know in the comments how you have followed so I can stop by and follow you back.
- Please stop by some of the blogs that have linked up and leave a comment.
- Please link back to this post in your blog posts Or add the Creative Mondays blog button.
- Have lots of fun hopping around the list.
- You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @clairejustineo
See you again soon…
Did you read these posts:
How To Make Jersey Royal Potato Spring Vegetable Frittata.
How To Make A Jersey Royal Dipping Platter.
How To Make Salmon, Cavolo Nero And Sweet Potato Gratin.
How To Make Jersey Royal Pasty with Quick Tomato Jam.