Find a Rainbow Day: Creative Mondays Blog Hop. Hello friends, so how are you today?
Happy Find a Rainbow Day! 🌈
Find a Rainbow Day: Creative Mondays Link Up:
Today is also World Party Day so what better day to join us for a blog party and find some great blogs from around the world!? 🎉 Welcome back to another fun, stylish and very Creative; Mondays Blog Hop. How has your weekend been? 👠
Did anyone get an April fools day prank played on them? After last year’s prank that my eldest son played on my 2nd eldest son nearly went wrong, I think they behaved this year. Last year my son texted his brother, who was back home at the time to say his flat at Uni had been broken into. They had smashed everything up and taken all his clothes.
My son came downstairs in a state, saying he had to go back to Uni. Hurrying up and just about to run to catch a train, my son then phoned him up to say it was an April Fools Day prank and everything was OK.
He never thought that his brother or mum would have actually fallen for it. But we did!! The on his face and mine was unreal!! Such a big relief!! Lol.
Find a Rainbow Day: Creative Mondays Blog Hop:
Onto this week’s Creative Mondays features:
- Firstly, I love polka dots and Kristina’s outfit is beautiful: The Kontemporary : Shein Long Black Dress With Converse/ Chucks.
- Secondly, Carol shares these delicious and tasty: Asparagus Tomato Quiche For Easter Brunch.
- Thirdly, how sweet are Erica’s DIY pom pom sandals!?
- They are all back in fashion too: Pom Poms Are Back For 2017.
- Fourthly, so how creative is Debbie’s Easter Tree: Debbie Dabble Blog : Living Room Easter Tree.
- Fifth, Lee shares what she wore at the Vancouver Fashion Week 2017 Recap.
- Sixth, my daughter loves bunnies and she will love this when I show her later!! Sum Of Their Stories: Easter Decoupage Book Bunny.
Last but not least, I mentioned how much I love polka dots and Joi’s outfit is beautiful OR should I say Spot On 🙂
Find a Rainbow Day: Creative Mondays Blog Hop:
World Party Day Creative Mondays requests:
- Add any creative blog posts. They can be old or new. Anything creative, crafty, stylish or add some yummy food post.
- Feel free to link as many posts as you want to share.
- Please follower me on any social media of your choice. Let me know in the comments how you have followed so I can stop by and follow you back.
- Please stop by some of the blogs that have linked up and leave a comment.
- Please link back to this post in your blog posts Or add the Creative Mondays blog button.
- Have lots of fun hopping around the list.
- You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @clairejustineo
Sorry this linky list is now closed. Hit the tag to join our latest party.
See you again soon…
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Gluten Free Rainbow Cake. What better way to celebrate than with a rainbow? Grab yourselves a couple of bags of our Vanilla Sponge mix, and bake yourself a gluten-free Rainbow Cake – so perfect for any occasion! Gluten Free Rainbow Cake.
- Secondly, 6-a-Day Smoothie: Back to School with Watercress. Bin the soggy sandwiches and get creative with these wonderful watercress recipes for kids’ lunchboxes. Not only are they simple and speedy to prepare, but they are also packed with essential vitamins and minerals which will give your little ones a much-needed boost throughout the school day. 6-a-Day Smoothie: Back to School with Watercress.
Rainbow Drip Old Skool Shoes Vans: Our Friday Feet:
- Thirdly, Rainbow Drip Old Skool Shoes Vans: Our Friday Feet. Hello friends, happy Friday. My Friday Feet have taken me nowhere this week. How boring!! So today I am sharing some random Friday Feet photos starting with my daughter’s new Vans what she has been saving up for. How cool are these? Rainbow Drip Old Skool Shoes Vans: Our Friday Feet.
- Fourthly, Rainbow Cauliflower Pizza: Get Your Kids Eating Veggies. Hello and happy Tuesday. So how are you today? Are you looking for a mid-week or weekend healthy treat? Do you or your children love pizza? Are you trying to get more vegetables into your children’s diet? How cool is this idea: Rainbow Cauliflower Pizza? A great way to get the children eating up their veggies!! Rainbow Cauliflower Pizza: Get Your Kids Eating Veggies.
How To Make Rainbow Macaroons:
- Fifth, How To Make Rainbow Macaroons. These bright Rainbow Macarons are also ideal for gifting or to simply enjoy a little sweet treat. So perfect for parties, BBQ and picnics because why wouldn’t love seeing these on display? How To Make Rainbow Macaroons.
- Sixth, Rainbow Noodles With Chilli Peanut Sauce. This colourful noodle dish is bursting with flavour and natural goodness. It is perfect for families and a great start to getting your five a day. Rainbow Noodles With Chilli Peanut Sauce.
- Seventh, Rainbow Chicken Roll Ups: Great For Afternoon Tea. Are you looking for something a little different for your lunch? Something to pack up and take to work or pack up for the children’s lunch box? Or maybe have already in the fridge for a lunchtime treat. How about trying these fun Rainbow Chicken Roll-Ups?
Did You Read These Posts:
- Firstly, How To Make Jersey Royal Potato Spring Vegetable Frittata. So do you fancy making some of these tasty vegetable frittatas? How To Make Jersey Royal Potato Spring Vegetable Frittata.
- Secondly, How To Make A Jersey Royal Dipping Platter. How To Make A Jersey Royal Dipping Platter You Will Want To Eat Right Now!!.
- Thirdly, How To Make Salmon, Cavolo Nero And Sweet Potato Gratin. Are you looking for a recipe a little bit different for lunch, dinner or maybe a dinner date? Something healthy and tasty? How To Make Salmon, Cavolo Nero And Sweet Potato Gratin.
- Last but not least, How To Make Jersey Royal Pasty with Quick Tomato Jam. How To Make Jersey Royal Pasty with Quick Tomato Jam.