Today I’m sharing a short and snappy hacks recipe video showing how to make a delicious fiorentina pizza using a wrap.
Really quick and healthy too!!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes (approx.)
- 1 small bag baby spinach
- 1 tomato, diced
- 5 small balls of mozzarella
- 10g Parmesan, grated
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 egg, cracked
- 1 original Mission Deli wrap
- Preheat your oven to 180 fan. Place the wrap on a lightly oiled baking tray.
- Blanch the spinach by putting it in a colander and pouring boiling water over it, then squeeze out the excess water.
- Top the wrap with the parmesan, mozzarella, spinach and chopped tomato. Season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook in the oven at 180 for 3 minutes, then remove, add the egg, return to oven and cook for 6 more mins, until the egg is cooked. Remove, slice and share.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Mission Deli wrap*
*No Payment was received*