Fish Finger Pie Recipe and recipe photography by Young's Seafood.
Fish Finger Pie Recipe: Seafood Week.
Are you looking for something different for dinner tonight?
Fish Finger Pie anyone?
Treat your family to a yummy fish finger pie this Seafood Week, with Young’s Omega 3 Fish Fingers combined with mashed potato and peas.
A perfect healthy meal for any day of the week and simple to make if the kids want to lend a helping hand!
A great way to get the children involved in the cooking.
Fish Finger Pie Recipe:
How To Make Fish Finger Pie:
What You Need:
10 Young’s Omega 3 Fish Fingers
1 medium red pepper sliced into wedges
1 tin baked beans
Potatoes – mashed
A handful of grated cheddar cheese
1 tbsp olive oil
How To Make:
1.) Preheat the oven to 220°C / 190°C Fan / Gas Mark 7 – cook the fish fingers according to the instructions on the pack.
2.) Pan fry the red peppers in the olive oil until soft. Add the baked beans to the mixture and heat gently.
3.) Place the red pepper and baked beans mixture into the base of an ovenproof dish.
4.) Cut the cooked fish fingers into chunks and place on top of the baked beans mix.
5.) Cover with mashed potato and sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese over the top.
6.) Finish under a pre-heated grill until golden.
7.) Serve with a selection of vegetable of your choice.
*Fish Finger Pie Recipe and recipe photography by Young’s Seafood*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Fish Finger Pie?
Fancy making one?
You might also like:
Prawn Cocktail anyone?
What better way to start off a family meal than a classic prawn cocktail?
Is there any starter better than this? Such a classic favourite of mine.
The Large Canadian Prawns from Young’s are ready to eat and will impress on a bed of crispy lettuce, drizzled with mouth-watering Marie Rose sauce.
You can find the recipe here: Prawn Cocktail.
Crayfish, Avocado And Watercress Salad With Cucumber And Lime Butter:
I have a nice and healthy Watercress recipe to share with you, Crayfish, Avocado and Watercress Salad with Cucumber and Lime Butter.
Salads, not just for Summer!?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing