Fish Finger Pie Recipe and recipe photography by Young's Seafood.
Fish Finger Pie Recipe: Seafood Week.
Are you looking for something different for dinner tonight?
Fish Finger Pie anyone?
Treat your family to a yummy fish finger pie this Seafood Week, with Young’s Omega 3 Fish Fingers combined with mashed potato and peas.
A perfect healthy meal for any day of the week and simple to make if the kids want to lend a helping hand!
A great way to get the children involved in the cooking.
Fish Finger Pie Recipe:
How To Make Fish Finger Pie:
What You Need:
10 Young’s Omega 3 Fish Fingers
1 medium red pepper sliced into wedges
1 tin baked beans
Potatoes – mashed
A handful of grated cheddar cheese
1 tbsp olive oil
How To Make:
1.) Preheat the oven to 220°C / 190°C Fan / Gas Mark 7 – cook the fish fingers according to the instructions on the pack.
2.) Pan fry the red peppers in the olive oil until soft. Add the baked beans to the mixture and heat gently.
3.) Place the red pepper and baked beans mixture into the base of an ovenproof dish.
4.) Cut the cooked fish fingers into chunks and place on top of the baked beans mix.
5.) Cover with mashed potato and sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese over the top.
6.) Finish under a pre-heated grill until golden.
7.) Serve with a selection of vegetable of your choice.
*Fish Finger Pie Recipe and recipe photography by Young’s Seafood*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Fish Finger Pie?
Fancy making one?
You might also like:
Prawn Cocktail anyone?
What better way to start off a family meal than a classic prawn cocktail?
Is there any starter better than this? Such a classic favourite of mine.
The Large Canadian Prawns from Young’s are ready to eat and will impress on a bed of crispy lettuce, drizzled with mouth-watering Marie Rose sauce.
You can find the recipe here: Prawn Cocktail.
Crayfish, Avocado And Watercress Salad With Cucumber And Lime Butter:
I have a nice and healthy Watercress recipe to share with you, Crayfish, Avocado and Watercress Salad with Cucumber and Lime Butter.
Salads, not just for Summer!?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper