Fitness Friday: I Have Finally Found Out Why I Am Fed Up!! In my training of course!!
Yesterday I finally found out was making me feed up and bored in my training.
I have not been enjoying running as much for a while as I have been in the past, but I could not put my finger on why!?
Yesterday when I came home from school my husband told me there was a email waiting for me.
To my surprise he had booked me a place in a 10k race that I would have like to run but thought I was to late to enter, and all of my friends are running it at Christmas.
This not only gave me something to to look forward to it has given me something to get out and train for in 4 week’s on Sunday.
I have only ran one 10k race this year and did it in 54 minutes but this was 3 miles up hill 3 miles down hill.I would really Love a sub 50 minutes 10k time.
Watch this space 🙂
Fitness Friday: I Have Finally Found Out Why I Am Fed Up:
This Weeks Training:
Saturday- 6 miles running.
Sunday – 7 miles running.
Monday – 5 and half miles running.
Tuesday 7 miles running and reps at running club.
Wednesday- 3 miles running
Thursday -7 half miles running and reps at club
Friday- day off.
What has everyone else been up to this week?
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up