Fitness Friday: I Have Finally Found Out Why I Am Fed Up!! In my training of course!!
Yesterday I finally found out was making me feed up and bored in my training.
I have not been enjoying running as much for a while as I have been in the past, but I could not put my finger on why!?
Yesterday when I came home from school my husband told me there was a email waiting for me.
To my surprise he had booked me a place in a 10k race that I would have like to run but thought I was to late to enter, and all of my friends are running it at Christmas.
This not only gave me something to to look forward to it has given me something to get out and train for in 4 week’s on Sunday.
I have only ran one 10k race this year and did it in 54 minutes but this was 3 miles up hill 3 miles down hill.I would really Love a sub 50 minutes 10k time.
Watch this space 🙂
Fitness Friday: I Have Finally Found Out Why I Am Fed Up:
This Weeks Training:
Saturday- 6 miles running.
Sunday – 7 miles running.
Monday – 5 and half miles running.
Tuesday 7 miles running and reps at running club.
Wednesday- 3 miles running
Thursday -7 half miles running and reps at club
Friday- day off.
What has everyone else been up to this week?
- 5 Christmas Log Ideas To Try Out
- Red And Black Outfit Idea For Every Occasion
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 5 Christmas Cupcake Recipes For Your Party
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone
- 10 Tasty Homemade Bread Ideas To Bake