Fitness Friday: I Have Finally Found Out Why I Am Fed Up!! In my training of course!!
Yesterday I finally found out was making me feed up and bored in my training.
I have not been enjoying running as much for a while as I have been in the past, but I could not put my finger on why!?
Yesterday when I came home from school my husband told me there was a email waiting for me.
To my surprise he had booked me a place in a 10k race that I would have like to run but thought I was to late to enter, and all of my friends are running it at Christmas.
This not only gave me something to to look forward to it has given me something to get out and train for in 4 week’s on Sunday.
I have only ran one 10k race this year and did it in 54 minutes but this was 3 miles up hill 3 miles down hill.I would really Love a sub 50 minutes 10k time.
Watch this space 🙂
Fitness Friday: I Have Finally Found Out Why I Am Fed Up:
This Weeks Training:
Saturday- 6 miles running.
Sunday – 7 miles running.
Monday – 5 and half miles running.
Tuesday 7 miles running and reps at running club.
Wednesday- 3 miles running
Thursday -7 half miles running and reps at club
Friday- day off.
What has everyone else been up to this week?
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell