Fitness Friday: I Have Finally Found Out Why I Am Fed Up!! In my training of course!!
Yesterday I finally found out was making me feed up and bored in my training.
I have not been enjoying running as much for a while as I have been in the past, but I could not put my finger on why!?
Yesterday when I came home from school my husband told me there was a email waiting for me.
To my surprise he had booked me a place in a 10k race that I would have like to run but thought I was to late to enter, and all of my friends are running it at Christmas.
This not only gave me something to to look forward to it has given me something to get out and train for in 4 week’s on Sunday.
I have only ran one 10k race this year and did it in 54 minutes but this was 3 miles up hill 3 miles down hill.I would really Love a sub 50 minutes 10k time.
Watch this space 🙂
Fitness Friday: I Have Finally Found Out Why I Am Fed Up:
This Weeks Training:
Saturday- 6 miles running.
Sunday – 7 miles running.
Monday – 5 and half miles running.
Tuesday 7 miles running and reps at running club.
Wednesday- 3 miles running
Thursday -7 half miles running and reps at club
Friday- day off.
What has everyone else been up to this week?
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Kid From The Goonies Film: Street Art Saturday
- Ready For The Weekend: Bring It On
- Throwing My Outfit Back To Christmas
- Tell Me What You Did Last Weekend
- You Can Leave Your Hat On: Street Art Sunday
- Sometimes The Smallest Things Take Up The Most Room
- Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are Having One
- Flip Flops Are Fun But Sometimes Your Flip Flops!
- The Queen: Blue Mondays & London Street Art
- My Two Girls: Black And White Photo Project
- 25th Wedding Anniversary And Swan Street Art
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- I Never Look Back Darling, It Distracts From The Now
- 10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cup Cake Recipes To Try Out