Fitness Friday: I Have Finally Found Out Why I Am Fed Up!! In my training of course!!
Yesterday I finally found out was making me feed up and bored in my training.
I have not been enjoying running as much for a while as I have been in the past, but I could not put my finger on why!?
Yesterday when I came home from school my husband told me there was a email waiting for me.
To my surprise he had booked me a place in a 10k race that I would have like to run but thought I was to late to enter, and all of my friends are running it at Christmas.
This not only gave me something to to look forward to it has given me something to get out and train for in 4 week’s on Sunday.
I have only ran one 10k race this year and did it in 54 minutes but this was 3 miles up hill 3 miles down hill.I would really Love a sub 50 minutes 10k time.
Watch this space 🙂
Fitness Friday: I Have Finally Found Out Why I Am Fed Up:
This Weeks Training:
Saturday- 6 miles running.
Sunday – 7 miles running.
Monday – 5 and half miles running.
Tuesday 7 miles running and reps at running club.
Wednesday- 3 miles running
Thursday -7 half miles running and reps at club
Friday- day off.
What has everyone else been up to this week?
- Three Places To Visit In Derbyshire This Summer
- Meet Murphy The Gorgeous Goldendoodle
- Slow Roasted Pulled Pork With Spring Green Salad
- Ginger And Chocolate Pot: Valentine’s Treat
- Lamb Valentine Steaks with Redcurrant and Orange Sauce
- A Bright Healthy Breakfast And Some Recipe Ideas
- National Hat Day And Street Art Saturday
- A Lob Haircut Or You Might Call It A Long Bob
- National Rubber Ducky Day: The Duck House
- Decorate Your Home For Winter
- Ruby Red Slippers From The Wizard Of Oz
- 9 Ways To Add Beetroot Into Your Recipes
- We Are Off To See The Wizard In This Amazing Lift
- Green Glitter Jumper And Silver Skirt With Boots
- Polka Dot Maxi Dress And Some London Street Art