Fitness Fridays: New Year Plans: Running Plans 2012.
Hello friends. This months fitness plans didn’t really happen.
Been a busy month getting everything ready for Christmas.
Buying Christmas food and drinks.
Early and eating and drinking them.
Then having to buy again!
You know how it is?
Had a 10k race in December didn’t do the time I wanted (sub 50 minutes) but did 53 minutes 20 seconds and it was a Personal Best so not all bad…
Just been for a run only second one in a week and felt really heavy, slow and feeling sorry for myself but determine to get fit in 2012.
Fitness Fridays: New Year Plans: Running Plans 2012:
Get Out And Run:
Running back on track-the hardest thing is getting dressed and out the door once I’m out there everything is good.
Speed work-Speed work is hard and means you have to push yourself which I ‘m not a fan of but need to start doing more.
Running more often- Back up to 5-6 days a week as it seems the long I leave between runs the hard it is to run again.
Add Strength Training:
Core strength- I need to beable to pick my legs up!! which makes it hard for me in races.
Races-Do more races I didn’t really plan many this year.
Do #Janathon- Run every day though-out January to get my running back on track.
Stress Free Running:
Stress free run-nothing worse than having lots of jobs or things I need to do before a run as I always end up stressing myself out thinking I should be doing them and not enjoying my run.
Personal Best Goals:
Sub 45 minutes 10k- I know if I work hard enough this year I can do it.
Long runs at the weekend- not done many long runs this tear at all.
The longest run I did do was a few months ago when me and a friend decide to go for a 6 miles run and got lost,we ended up doing 12 miles.
Half Marathon PB Goals:
Under 1hr 50mins Half Marathon- Not many long runs this year so I never got around to doing a Half marathon so hopefully if i get my mileage back up I will do a half marathon.
Eat more healthy food instead of refuling on lots of cakes and sugary treats.
Lose a stone in weight to make me run faster.
Hoping to get back on track and be the fittest I have ever been in 2012.
Do you have any fitness plans for 2012?
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever