Fitness Fridays: Twenty Years From Now.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
What a month it has been I’ve ran in the cold, light rain, heavy rain, warmth, wind and now red hot weather. Typical September then!?
Been out with friends and family helping me along what seams to have been a very fast month all helping me along to reach my 200 miles challenge.
Today I completed it on the last day of the month 201 miles of running done.
Today was the hardest run of them all feeling tired from running 20*200meters reps at club last night at an average of 7-15 minutes mileing.
Maybe the fastest I have run all month!! My legs were tired and in pain @11.25 pace. I kept going until my watch said 3 miles and then walked the last bit home.
Over last weekend I completed not 1 long run but 2 which I’ve not done a long run in ages and had my second day off (rest day) from running in a month this week too.
But now I have completed my 200 miles in a month challenge.
Fitness Fridays: Twenty Years From Now:
Training This Week I’ve Done:
Saturday: 11 Miles running
Sunday: 12 Miles running
Monday.:6 Miles running
Tuesday: 6 Miles bike ride
6 Miles running
Wednesday: day off
Thursday.:6 Miles running
Friday. 3 Miles running
Back on it tomorrow with an early hill rep session planned before the lovely sun comes out…no rest for the wicked.
Now I think I will have a nice cream bun tonight.
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day