Fitness Fridays: Twenty Years From Now.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
What a month it has been I’ve ran in the cold, light rain, heavy rain, warmth, wind and now red hot weather. Typical September then!?
Been out with friends and family helping me along what seams to have been a very fast month all helping me along to reach my 200 miles challenge.
Today I completed it on the last day of the month 201 miles of running done.
Today was the hardest run of them all feeling tired from running 20*200meters reps at club last night at an average of 7-15 minutes mileing.
Maybe the fastest I have run all month!! My legs were tired and in pain @11.25 pace. I kept going until my watch said 3 miles and then walked the last bit home.
Over last weekend I completed not 1 long run but 2 which I’ve not done a long run in ages and had my second day off (rest day) from running in a month this week too.
But now I have completed my 200 miles in a month challenge.
Fitness Fridays: Twenty Years From Now:
Training This Week I’ve Done:
Saturday: 11 Miles running
Sunday: 12 Miles running
Monday.:6 Miles running
Tuesday: 6 Miles bike ride
6 Miles running
Wednesday: day off
Thursday.:6 Miles running
Friday. 3 Miles running
Back on it tomorrow with an early hill rep session planned before the lovely sun comes out…no rest for the wicked.
Now I think I will have a nice cream bun tonight.
- Long Beige Puffer Coat With Sparkles
- A Random Gate And Snow Photos
- So Here Are 10 More Drinks Ideas For Christmas
- Too Early For A Christmas Jumper?
- Last-Minute Sweet & Savoury Festive Treat Recipes
- Earrings Of The Day
- New Hairstyle For The Weekend!! Over 40 Style
- What Does The First Letter Of Your Name Say About You?
- Layering Up Time Again!! Cozy Coat And Sparkles
- Cosy Season Is Here: Faux Fur Jacket And Boot On
- 10 Afternoon Mini Cake Recipes You Can Bake Today
- Bright Light Big City That’s Where I Want To Be
- The Wonderful Colours Of Autumn
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again