Flower And The Bee: Weekend Blog Hop Link Up. Hello friends. Happy weekend guys! So how are you today? Welcome to the weekend linky party! Do you want to join in the weekend fun this week?
Hope your week has been good!?
The days are just flying by here; my head is in a spin trying to keep up with the children, walking Mollie, days out and blogging!! All good fun though!!
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Flower And The Bee Photos.
- Secondly, Weekend Blog Hop ( Now Closed).
- Thirdly, More Post Ideas.
Flower And The Bee: Weekend Blog Hop Link Up:
Today I am sharing few pictures from one of our walks!! We love long walks and I am always looking for things to photograph. Especially flowers and sometimes bees that are on the flowers. Not when there are loads of bees though.
I love taking pictures of bees on my phone!! Also, I love how you can capture a close up of them. I do not like to bother them though, I do not want to upset them. One quick photo and I move on to another.
Flower And The Bee : Weekend Blog Hop..
I love that they are busy working, they are so sweet to watch. Do you like taking photos of flowers? What about when there is a bee on it? Do you like taking photos of bees?
Or do you like to leave them so not to disturb them?
Flower And The Bee:
Want to join in the blog hop fun?
Flower And The Bee: Weekend Blog Hop.
- Link up your blog posts from the last few weeks.
- Hop around the blog hop list and visit a few of the other posts that have linked up.
- Follow your host on your favourite social media channel and I will follow you back.
- Tweet me your links and I will share them
- Do it all again Monday on our next blog hop. Simple eh!?
Weekend blog hop 19/08/2016 has now closed. I host 3 blog hops a week so there is always a new blog hop in town. See you at one very soon.
You Might Also Like:
Fancy some recipes?
- Firstly, Mango & Chilli Marinated Chicken: Dinner Recipes. Are you looking for a nice dinner this evening? This dish was created by chilli expert Dan May, who also wrote his first cookbook, The Red Hot Chilli Cookbook, with the intention of educating the general public about the benefits of chilies. Mango & Chilli Marinated Chicken: Dinner Recipes. So what do you think? Fancy trying this chilli chicken?
- Secondly, Sticky Rice, Mango and Palm Syrup: Easy Dessert Recipe. This dessert is incredibly tasty and simple. In the fall, it could also be paired with spiced stewed plums, and in the summer, with a variety of berries. Sticky Rice, Mango and Palm Syrup: Easy Dessert Recipe. So good.
- Thirdly, Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit, Mango And Orange Smoothie. Who wants a smoothie? Would you like to try this smoothie for breakfast that includes kiwi fruit, mango, and orange? Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit, Mango And Orange Smoothie. So what is not to like about this recipe?
Thank you so much for stopping by.