Friday I’m In Love: With This Dreamy Spring Dress & The Thought Of A Spring Wardrobe! Hello friends. Happy Friday. How windy has it been over the last few days!! So glad I have nowhere to go!!
I mentioned it this morning on Instagram, nowhere to go. I know. But I always look forward to Fridays. See My fun Reel.
Friday I’m In Love: With This Dreamy Spring Dress & The Thought Of A Spring Wardrobe!
So today, I am in love with getting my spring wardrobe ready. Even though, it is windy outside, still at the minute!!
I don’t care if Monday’s blue
Tuesday’s grey and Wednesday too
Thursday, I don’t care about you
It’s Friday, I’m in love
Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn’t even start
It’s Friday, I’m in love- The Cure – Friday I’m In Love
What movie is Friday I’m in love in? About Time.
I had always liked this song but it is a firm favourite, ever since I watch the film, About Time.
One of my all-time favourite films.
I must admit though, I cry every time I watch this film. I manage to blink all the way through the scenes where his dad died.
Saying to myself, it’s just a film, he is not really dead.
But it gets me every time, at the point when he goes back in time to see his dad, for the last time before his 2nd child is born.
Then can never go back in time as it would mess up the birth of his child. I let it all out and cry like a baby. Because I have held it in for a while, knowing my family are waiting for me to cry any minute!! (If you have not seen this film the men in the family can go back in time but not past the birth of their children or it can change the sex of their child).
Well ever since my dad died in January; (You can read more here: Rest In Peace Dad, We Love You So Much.) my husband has band us from watching it. Because he knows, how upset I will be!! So now I just have to listen to this song and dream of London!! Oh, Friday, I’m In Love!!
What I Wore:
How beautiful is this dress? I treated myself to a special dress, years ago when I was attending a blogging event (Brit Mums Live) in London and have never worn it since, why not! It is blooming gorgeous!!
Dress: John Lewis (years ago) Boots: Tu Clothing at Sainsbury’s this Winter | Tights: Asda
You Might Also Like:
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie