Fried Banana, Maple Syrup Pancakes.
Happy Monday, pancakes for breakfast anyone?
One of our favourite breakfasts has to be pancakes. We all love pancakes here. Do you like pancakes for breakfast too?
Fried Banana, Maple Syrup Pancakes:
I love the big ones you make yourself and also like the ready made Scotch pancakes you buy in the shop. Just pop in the toaster for a few minutes and you are done.
They are such an easy and fast way to grab breakfast before rushing out on the school run or before walking Mollie the Collie.
Once I have walked Mollie it is time for second breakfast, any more pancakes left?
I made these fun banana stack pancakes over the weekend when I had a little more but not to much spare time.
How To Make Fried Banana, Maple Syrup Pancakes:
Serves one ( I repeated the same recipe for each extra serving):
1 Tablespoon of Coconut oil
1 Banana, sliced
2 ready-made pancakes
Sprinkle with cinnamon
4 Tablespoons of natural yogurt
How To Make:
1.) In a griddle pan, gently melt the coconut oil. Set the heat to medium and gently fry the banana slices for around 3-4 minutes until nice and brown. Sprinkle the cinnamon on top of the bananas, then turn them to cook the other side for around 3-4 minutes.
2.) Whilst the banana slices are cooking, pop your pancakes into the toaster. Once the bananas are cooked remove the pan from the heat.
3.) Start to layer up; a pancake, half the cooked banana, 2 tablespoons of yogurt, maple syrup. Then repeat saving a nice piece of cooked banana for the top.
Serve warm. Enjoy.
Do you like pancakes for breakfast?
What toppings do you like on yours?
Fancy making these?
Do you like a fried banana?
Let me know what you think in the comments below. Don’t forget to follow if you want to see more yummy recipes.
Martha Collison’s Chocolate Brownie Pancakes:
How To Make Carrot Cake Pancakes:
BerryWorld Strawberry Scotch Pancakes:
19 Pancake Recipes To Try Out On Shrove Tuesday:
White Spelt Pancakes Just In Time For Pancake Day:
How To Make The Ultimate Pancakes On Pancake Day:
Recipe For Pancake Day From Doves Farm:
5 Steps To A Flipping Perfect Pancake Day:
Perfect Pancakes with Shaken Udder: How Fun!?
Gluten Free Pancakes A GF Breakfast Treat:
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up