Frock it #4 Blog Hop: Orange And Lemons Dresses. Hello lovelies.
I brought these 2 dress with my birthday money and before I know it over 2 weeks have past and I’m sorry I forgot to post pictures.
Frock it #4 Blog Hop: Orange And Lemons Dresses:
I love them as soon as I seen them but can you believe it I still haven’t got round to wearing them.
Both dresses from Primark at £9-00 each a great bargain. But they do come smaller and I need to take home a larger size than usual.
Some More Style Posts:
The Maxi Dress That Keeps On Giving:
Firstly, This is one of my favourite maxi dresses. I call it The Maxi Dress That Keeps On Giving as it still looks lovely and like brand new after all these years. The Maxi Dress That Keeps On Giving: #WeekendLinkUp
What I really Wore: All The Fun Of The Fair:
Secondly, #ThrowbackThursday. Happy Thursday lovelies. How is your week going? Today I have a Throwback Thursday post to share with you. I have mentioned before I love to take lots and lots of photos and then pop them into draft and forget to share them as I am sometimes rushing.
Green Polka Dot Dress: Creative Mondays Link Up 22 April 2019
My 5 Go-to Dresses I Will Be Wearing Over Easter 18 April 2019
Just Another Manic Monday #CreativeMondaysLinkUp 25 March 2019
Irregular Choice Round Up Gang: #CreativeMondays 18 March 2019
Not As Tall As A Llama #WeekendLinkUp 15 March 2019
Long Black & Flowered M&S Maxi Dress For Spring 14 March 2019
What I Wore To White Post Farm in Nottingham #LinkUp 13 March 2019
Flashback Friday: Welcome To The Weekend #LinkUp 8 March 2019
Floral Summer Dress: Spring Cleaning Wardrobe & Blog 28 February 2019
Fashion Friday: Welcome To The Weekend Link Up 8 February 2019
Polka Dots And Meadowhall #ThrowbackThursday 7 February 2019
Sweater Day: Creative Mondays Link Up 4 February 2019
Cherry Dress: Throwback Thursday Nottingham Castle 31 January 2019
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- A Poppy Swing Dress That Never Goes Out Of Style
- Top 5 Dinner Party Dishes for Easter To Try Out
- Afternoon Tea Recipes: Spoil Your Mum On Mother’s Day
- Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes: Easter Baking How To Make
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake
- How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup
- Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos
- Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes: Great For Parties
- Turkey and Mozzarella Christmas Sandwich Loaf
7 Wardrobe Staples For Spring.
Smiles all around.
I now have 3 days off from work (well back to work Thursday but got the day free).
I have so many blogging ideas to get written down, recipes I want to make & share and photos I want to edit though.
I dread to think how many creative ideas spin around my head each day, hour or maybe seconds!!
I do not think 3 days will be enough. Plus every day stuff that needs doing.
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy