Frozen Yoghurt Bark Recipe: Help Get The Kids Creative. Hello friends. Ever made frozen yoghurt bark before?
Frozen Yoghurt Bark Recipe: Help Get The Kids Creative:
It’s a great way for kids to get creative in the kitchen. With yoghurt as their landscape, they can go to town with fruit and chocolate – the possibilities are limitless! So much fun too.
What’s more, it’s packed full of wholesome Trewithen Dairy milk and fruit for a delicious, healthy treat.
How To Make Frozen Yoghurt Bark:
400ml Natural Trewithen Dairy Yoghurt
50g Melted 70% dark chocolate
100g Strawberries, sliced
2 tbsp Granola
Frozen Yoghurt Bark Recipe Method:
1.) Firstly, spread the yoghurt onto 2 baking trays, lined with baking parchment and use a spatula to make a smooth layer.
2.) Sprinkle a selection of fresh fruit, granola and drizzle melted chocolate over the surface.
3.) Last but not least, freeze for 2+ hours and serve by cracking into frozen shards.
Frozen Yoghurt Bark Recipe. Courtesy of Trewithen Dairy. So what do you think about this recipe? Do you fancy trying it? Because I do 🙂
Frozen Yoghurt Bark Recipe
- 400ml Natural Trewithen Dairy Yoghurt
- 50g Melted 70% dark chocolate
- 100g Raspberries
- 100g Strawberries, sliced
- 50g Blueberries
- 2 tbsp Granola
- Spread the yoghurt onto 2 baking trays, lined with baking parchment and use a spatula to make a smooth layer.
- Sprinkle a selection of fresh fruit, granola and drizzle melted chocolate over the surface.
- Freeze for 2+ hours and serve by cracking into frozen shards.
About Trewithen Dairy:
Trewithen Dairy is owned and run by the Clarke family, who have owned Greymare Farm in the Glynn Valley since 1976 and started crafting dairy products there in March 1994. As the business has grown, so has their family.
It’s not just the Clarke family that do all they can to make our delicious Cornish dairy products what they are, it’s their colleagues, farmers and of course, customers too.
In the early days, the Clarkes had their own herd. Bill and Rachel would bottle the milk once the children were in bed and deliver it early the next morning. They cooked the clotted cream themselves, in open trays and potted it by hand.
Their customers loved all of this Cornish dairy goodness and soon the Clarkes were supplying more and more happy customers. By 2001, the milk bottling and cream making side of the business had become so successful that the family made the brave decision to sell their herd and moved full time into producing milk, cream, butter and, more recently, yoghurt.
Bill and Rachel’s sons Francis and George now run the dairy day to day with key roles as Managing Director and Production Director respectively, with more than 200 highly valued employees and plenty of continued input from Bill and Rachel.
You Might Like:
How To Make A Hot Cross Bun Bread And Butter Pudding:
Firstly, with hot cross buns readily available at Easter time, they are an ideal substitute for sliced bread in this delicious family-favourite pudding.
The zesty orange flavours in this recipe pairs perfectly with the generous helping of Trewithen Dairy Cornish Clotted Cream it simply has to be served with. So today I am sharing a step by step guide: How To Make A Hot Cross Bun Bread And Butter Pudding.
Sautéed Brussels Sprouts With Trewithen Clotted Cream, Horseradish and Smoked Bacon:
Secondly, love your Brussels? Fancy making this Sautéed Brussels Sprouts With Trewithen Clotted Cream, Horseradish and Smoked Bacon recipe up. Sautéed Brussels Sprouts With Trewithen Clotted Cream, Horseradish and Smoked Bacon.
Pancake Day: Crepe Suzette Recipe And Video From Chef James Strawbridge:
Thirdly, the perfect crepe is a thing of utter joy. Light, buttery and a blank canvas to smother on your savoury or sweet toppings of choice. We love the retro-classic Crepe Suzette to round-off a meal: thin pancakes bathed in a boozy orange sauce.
James Strawbridge has the ultimate Crepe Suzette recipe that’s guaranteed to knock your socks off. Don’t forget the generous dollop of Cornish clotted cream to serve! Pancake Day: Crepe Suzette Recipe And Video From Chef James Strawbridge.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review