Fruity Monster Pops: Great For Halloween.
Hello friends. Fruity monster pops anyone?
These Halloween treats a great fun to make with children.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
How To Make Fruity Monster Pops:
175g white chocolate, broken into pieces
25g plain chocolate, broken into pieces
chocolate-coated popping candy
2 bananas, peeled
3 kiwi fruit, trimmed and peeled
Several mini marshmallows
You will also need: 9 cake pop sticks (available from John Lewis).
Fruity Monster Pops: Great For Halloween:
How To Make:
Put the white and plain chocolate in separate heatproof bowls and melt very gently, either over a bowl of simmering water or in short spurts in the microwave.
Scatter a little of the chocolate-flavour strands and popping candy into 2 small bowls.
Put the plain chocolate in a Cooks’ Homebaking Piping Bag and snip off the smallest tip possible so the chocolate can be piped in a very fine line.
Cut 3 chunky pieces from each banana and press a cake pop stick about three-quarters of the way through each one.
Working over the bowl of white chocolate, spoon a little over a piece of banana to cover.
Let the excess chocolate drip back into the bowl and transfer the banana stick to a tumbler while you coat more pieces – dipping about 3 pieces at a time so they start to set slightly, but do not become completely firm. Repeat with each kiwi.
Before they set, dip the tops in chocolate strands and popping candy.
Slice the marshmallows and position for eyes.
Pipe large blobs of chocolate for the centres of the eyes, or secure pieces of popping candy by moistening the marshmallows with a drop of water so they become sticky.
Pipe a mouth and stitches onto each face.
Fruity Monster Pops: Great For Halloween. *Recipe and recipe photo provided by Waitrose*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these fruity monster pops?
Perfect for any Halloween party you are planning.
You Might Also Like:
- Visit To The Pumpkin Farm And Some Recipes To Try
- 9 Creepy And Scary Halloween Themed Recipes
- Step By Step Guide To 9 Freaky Halloween Eats
- 7 Monster Inspired Themed Halloween Recipe Ideas
- 4 Spooky Adult Halloween Cocktail Recipes To Try Out
- 9 Easy Halloween Cupcake Recipes To Bake With Kids
- 10 Spooktacular Halloween Themed Birthday Party Ideas
- Top Tips for Taking Advantage of Pumpkin Season
- Ultimate Halloween Cake: Chocolatey Red Velvet
- 7 Easy Halloween Cupcake Recipes To Scare Your Guests
- Happy Halloween: Wordless Wednesday A Batman
- Berry Scary Halloween Eyeballs: Easy To Make
- How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths: Halloween
- How To Make Halloween Spook-gria: How Spooky?
- How To Make Spiderman Strawberries
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style