The Gallery: My Awesome Photo Challenge.
This week over at Sticky Fingers, The Gallery blog hop; the theme for today photo for is “My Awesome photo“.
Well my awesome photo would have to be a photo of my awesome kids!!
The Gallery: My Awesome Photo Challenge:
Tara is also giving one lucky person a chance to win a prize of a photo canvas up to the value of £100!!
With 4 children; it is very hard to get them all together for one photo!!
I did it, so here is My Awesome photo taken earlier this year on a day trip to London.
Why not pop over to The Gallery and see what everyone else has picked for their awesome photo.
Week 51: Photo Challenge, Education:
Week 51: Education. This week over at The Gallery blog hop, the theme is Education. The first thing that I thought of was; “Oh no” It has been a long, long time since I went to school…. So for me, Education means to me; Learning something new… The Gallery: Week 51: Education: I hold my hands up when I … Read more.
Week 54 Tomorrow:
Week 54: Tomorrow. It is Wednesday, that means one thing!! Time to join in with Tar overat Sticky Fingers for The Gallery Themed Blog Hop. This week over at The Gallery blog hop the theme is Tomorrow: I always get excited at the thoughts tomorrow. A new day, a new adventure. A new start … Read more.
Week 55 Of The Photo Blog Hop: My Blog:
Week 55 Of The Photo Blog Hop: My Blog It is Wednesday. Time to share a photo or two! This Week the theme over at Tara’s Sticky Fingers blog ‘The Gallery Blog Hop’ is; My Blog. Week 55 Of The Gallery Photo Blog Hop: My Blog. How fun!? My blog let me think eh!? A place … Read more.
Week 56: Green: How Is This For Green?:
Week 56: Green. I am joining in with The Gallery blog hop this week and the theme is: Green!! I decided to use some pictures that I took in Matlock a few days ago of the bright green water these ducks live on. It really is green; isn’t it!! Thank you for stopping by today and … Read more.
Photo Challenge Week 57: The Month Of April:
Photo Challenge Week 57: The Month Of April. Birthday party for my youngest boy who is 8. What a lovely month we’ve had….Great weather,Long Easter holiday for the kids and a Royal Wedding… This is what we’ve all been up to this month…. Lot’s of running… Family days out… Lovely walks…. Fun going … Read more.
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy