The Gallery: Water: This Week’s Photo Challenge.
This week over at The Gallery blog hop, the theme is Water.
After a few days away last week at Blackpool my water pictures have to be the sea.
Also did a post on Saturday of the birds on Blackpool beach:
You Might Also Like:
Set in Blackpool.
I’m a Celebrity : Get Me Out Of Here:
Looking forward to the new I’m a series Celebrity which starts tonight.
Just for fun here is a few photos taken in Madame Tussauds a few years ago at Blackpool.
North Pier Blackpool:
This week it has been cold and very rainy here..
We have not had to the chance to do any outside adventures.
Darker nights are on their way.In from school then lazy nights before bedtime.
Fun At The Top Of The Blackpool Tower:
A few days I found these photos on my phone. Photos I had forgotten about. Some I took from the top of Blackpool Tower.
All the way up at the top of the Tower.
Scooter Fun In Blackpool:
Wow the weeks are spinning on by fast!!
Before we know it Winter will be here and I am only just recovering from the summer holidays.
Too much fun, food and not enough fitness!!
Holidays, Fitness, Fun And Selfies:
When we go on holiday we love to walk for miles, run, and scooter (me and my Daughters new hobby together).
This is a family fun run and scooter day when we were at Blackpool a few weeks ago.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review