The Gallery: Week 51: Education.
This week over at The Gallery blog hop, the theme is Education.
The first thing that I thought of was;
It has been a long, long time since I went to school….
So for me, Education means to me; Learning something new…
The Gallery: Week 51: Education:
I hold my hands up when I say I’ve never been interested in taking photos. The reason being, I’ve never been any good at taking them!!
Birthdays, holidays, Christmas I’ve always let my husband take the pictures because he can take a good picture and never blurred like when I take them!
I don’t even know why or what made me start but about 4 weeks ago I decided to have a go. Yeah.. We were going to London for the day and what better time to get practising!? If you can not take a good photo in London, you can not take one anywhere.
I thought these will all be taken by me. Today, nobody will be allowed to use the camera!! Unless they were taking a photo of me….Haha!!
When I got home I was really pleased with the pictures I had taken. I have not stopped taking photos since.
I love taking photos now and I’m learning to edit them too.
I’m so surprised at how good they look ( maybe just to me). I have a lot to learn but that is all the fun about taking them.
I’m thinking and planning lots of interesting places to go now to take some great pictures.
Being a stay at home mum, and all my children are at school, full time means I have more time to learn something new.
I’m learning everything at the minute photos, blogging, making cakes, grow healthy recipes and everything I can learn do with running! Also fashion and vintage photography. Also when my nails grow hopeful some nail art…..
Week 51: Education
You really never stop learning, do you?
I’m learning something new and exciting every day.
What would be your take on Education?
- The Tower Of London And Superbloom
- Flowers With Yellow Petals And Brown Center
- National Mango Day And 15 Recipes To Try
- A Brown Polka Dot Dress And How I Wear It
- 7 Ice lolly Recipe To Keep You Cool This Summer
- 6am Walkies To Beat The Heat And A New
- 5 Ways To Eat More Spinach: Fresh Spinach Day
- White Dr. Martens Boots And A Dress
- National Mac And Cheese Day
- 4 Recipes For National Mojito Day To Try
- 6 Recipes For National Blueberry Muffin Day
- 33 Cheesecake Recipes For Afternoon Tea
- 3rd July 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- 27th June 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- How To Make Macarons