The Gallery: Week 51: Education.
This week over at The Gallery blog hop, the theme is Education.
The first thing that I thought of was;
It has been a long, long time since I went to school….
So for me, Education means to me; Learning something new…
The Gallery: Week 51: Education:
I hold my hands up when I say I’ve never been interested in taking photos. The reason being, I’ve never been any good at taking them!!
Birthdays, holidays, Christmas I’ve always let my husband take the pictures because he can take a good picture and never blurred like when I take them!
I don’t even know why or what made me start but about 4 weeks ago I decided to have a go. Yeah.. We were going to London for the day and what better time to get practising!? If you can not take a good photo in London, you can not take one anywhere.
I thought these will all be taken by me. Today, nobody will be allowed to use the camera!! Unless they were taking a photo of me….Haha!!
When I got home I was really pleased with the pictures I had taken. I have not stopped taking photos since.
I love taking photos now and I’m learning to edit them too.
I’m so surprised at how good they look ( maybe just to me). I have a lot to learn but that is all the fun about taking them.
I’m thinking and planning lots of interesting places to go now to take some great pictures.
Being a stay at home mum, and all my children are at school, full time means I have more time to learn something new.
I’m learning everything at the minute photos, blogging, making cakes, grow healthy recipes and everything I can learn do with running! Also fashion and vintage photography. Also when my nails grow hopeful some nail art…..
Week 51: Education
You really never stop learning, do you?
I’m learning something new and exciting every day.
What would be your take on Education?
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Latest From The Blog:
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine
- Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie How To Make
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins: How To