Recipe c/o Genius Gluten Free.
Get Spooky With Genius: Ghoulish Halloween Goodies.
Not long left until Halloween. 👻
My Children are upset they are off School next week and have to go back to school the day before Halloween. Aww!!
They really wanted to be from school for Halloween too.
Are your children from school for half term holidays next week too?
I have a fun post for you today:
Get Spooky With Genius…
It’s close to midnight
Something evil’s lurking from the dark
Under the moonlight
You see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream
But terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze
As horror looks you right between your eyes
You’re paralyzed- Thriller lyrics!
Get Spooky With Genius:
Make sure there are no tricks, just treats this October with these spooky Halloween cupcakes from Genius Gluten Free. Get creative in the kitchen and use Genius Chocolate Muffins as the base for these ghoulish goodies.
Perfect for those looking to host the ultimate Halloween party, get friends and family talking with these terrifyingly tasty delights!
Makes 8 cupcakes:
4 Genius Chocolate Muffins, halved (2 packs)
4 marshmallows, halved
8 tbsp. strawberry jam
1 handful blueberries
100g icing sugar, sieved
30ml water, boiled
1. Cut the Genius Chocolate Muffins in half
2. Create the icing by combining icing sugar and boiled water
3. Ice the cupcakes before decorating with a halved marshmallow and a blueberry on top to create a ghoulish eye
4. Finish by drizzling strawberry jam on top of the marshmallow and icing to add a little fear factor to your creepy creations!
Get Spooky With Genius Recipe c/o Genius Gluten Free. Genius Chocolate Muffins (2 for £2.25).
What do you think of these?
Fancy making some of these spooky gluten-free treats?
Try now or pin for later.
Share your thought in the comments below and join the conversation.
You Might Also Like:
- Visit To The Pumpkin Farm And Some Recipes To Try
- 9 Creepy And Scary Halloween Themed Recipes
- Step By Step Guide To 9 Freaky Halloween Eats
- 7 Monster Inspired Themed Halloween Recipe Ideas
- 4 Spooky Adult Halloween Cocktail Recipes To Try Out
- 9 Easy Halloween Cupcake Recipes To Bake With Kids
- 10 Spooktacular Halloween Themed Birthday Party Ideas
- Top Tips for Taking Advantage of Pumpkin Season
- Ultimate Halloween Cake: Chocolatey Red Velvet
- 7 Easy Halloween Cupcake Recipes To Scare Your Guests
- Happy Halloween: Wordless Wednesday A Batman
- Berry Scary Halloween Eyeballs: Easy To Make
- How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths: Halloween
- How To Make Halloween Spook-gria: How Spooky?
- How To Make Spiderman Strawberries: How Cool?
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week