Recipe and recipe photography by Canderel Sugarly
Ginger Cookies: Great For Afternoon Tea.
Fancy making some cookies anyone?
Love ginger? How about making these ginger flavoured ones?
Introducing Canderel Sugarly Ginger Cookies! Yummy!!
Light and spiced with warming ginger and a hint of citrus!
Makes 25-30 cookies | Prep 20 mins | Cook 10 mins
How To Make Ginger Cookies:
You Will Need:
125g/4oz extra light spread
50g/2oz Canderel Sugarly Stevia
1 tbsp. raw runny honey
3 balls stem ginger, finely chopped
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
200g/7oz plain flour, sieved
1 tsp baking powder, sieved
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda, sieved
1 tsp ground ginger, sieved
You will need 2 large baking sheets, lined with parchment paper
Ginger Cookies Method:
1.) Preheat the oven to gas 5/190C (170C in a fan oven), in the food mixer, beat together the light spread and Canderel Sugarly Stevia until pale and fluffy.
2.) In another bowl mix together the egg, honey, stem ginger and lemon zest and juice and in another bowl sieve together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and ground ginger.
3.) Now slowly add a little of the wet mixture to the food mixer, beating as you go then add a little of the dry mixture. Continue adding like this until mixture comes together then cover and put it in the fridge for 2 hours to chill if time permits. If not bake straight away, add a tsp of cookie mixture on to the baking sheet, leaving space for spreading.
4.) Put in the oven and bake for 8-10 mins until pale golden.
5.) Cool on a wire rack.
Make the mixture ahead, spoon onto a baking sheet and leave in the fridge overnight ready to put in the oven when required.
Recipe and recipe photography by Canderel Sugarly. No Payment was received.
What do you think?
Fancy making any of these ginger cookies?
Let me know what you think?
You Might Also Like:
Monty Bojangles Scrumple Nutty Cookies:
Fancy making some cookies as a weekend treat?
Monty Bojangles Scrumple Nutty Cookies anyone?
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Chocolate And Raspberry Skillet Cookies With Kelly’s
- 7 Summer Recipes: Alfresco Dining With Pyrex
- Homemade Mother’s Day Cookie Jar Gift Idea
- 5 Holiday Cookies To Bake With Kids This Christmas
- Double Decker Cookie Sandwiches: Weekend Treats
- Ginger Cookies: Great For Afternoon Tea
- Double Chocolate Cookies: Atkins Nutritional Approach
- Monty Bojangles Scrumple Nutty Cookies
- White Chocolate Cookies Studded With Cranberries
- Christmas Eve Kit: Creative Mondays Blog Hop
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes: How To Make
- Warm Magic Stars Cookies: Also A Gluten Free Recipe
- Pumpkin Cookies And Toffee Apples: Great For Halloween
- Valentine Cookies: Write Out I Love Your In Cookies