Recipe courtesy of Delicious Alchemy.
Gluten Free Black Forest Gâteau Cake Pops. Gluten Free Black Forest Gâteau Cake Pops anyone? (Dairy + Gluten Free)
Cake pops make a really eye-catching, fun addition to a party table and a brilliant activity to make with the children one weekend. WARNING: Guaranteed to get messy! 😁
How To Make Gluten Free Black Forest Gâteau Cake Pops:
Serves Approx. 15 Cake Pops Prep Time: 1 hour 15 mins (including decoration)
Cooking Time: 18-22 mins
What You Need:
For The Gluten Free Black Forest Gâteau Cake Pops:
200g Delicious Alchemy Chocolate brownie mix
50g unsalted butter or dairy-free alternative
1 large egg
5 black cherries, stoned, drained and cut into three
200g gluten free / dairy free dark chocolate, melted
Freeze-dried raspberries or your choice of gluten free/dairy free decorations
For The Gluten Free Black Forest Gâteau Cake Pops Buttercream:
20g softened unsalted butter or dairy-free alternative
50g icing sugar sieved
1 teaspoon milk or almond milk
Gluten Free Black Forest Gâteau Cake Pops What You Do:
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / Fan 160°C. Grease and line the base and sides of a 20cm (8 inch) square tin with greaseproof paper.
Make sure the paper sticks out 2.5cm (about an inch) above the rim of the tin.
Place the brownie mix in a bowl. Melt the butter (or dairy free alternative) and pour this over the brownie mix and stir until the mix is starting to form a batter.
Lightly beat the egg, add to the mix and stir together well. Spread the batter into the tin and smooth the top.
Bake for approximately 18-22 minutes. When it’s done, leave to cool in the tin for 20 minutes before lifting out and transferring to a cooling rack.
Place the cherry pieces on kitchen roll to remove excess moisture and attach to cocktail sticks.
Melt a small amount of the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over simmering water and dip the cherries in the melted chocolate.
Place on one side to set, then remove the cocktail sticks.
Cream the butter or dairy-free alternative until light and fluffy, then add the icing sugar and milk or almond milk and crumble the brownie into a large bowl.
Add the buttercream and mix until evenly blended. Using the palm of your hands roll enough of the brownie mixture to make a 2.5 cm ball, placing a chocolate cherry piece made earlier in the middle as you roll.
Lay the cake balls on a lined baking tray and repeat until all the mixture has been shaped. Put the tray in the fridge to chill for at least 20 minutes.
Melt the remaining chocolate and dip the end of the lollipop stick, then, while the chocolate is still wet, attach it to the cake pop.
Once the cake pop is secured to the stick, carefully dip in the melted chocolate, repeat with each cake pop.
Sprinkle with your choice of decorations and leave to set in the fridge by standing up in a pierced polystyrene cube or something similar.
Gluten Free Black Forest Gâteau Cake Pops recipe courtesy of Delicious Alchemy.
You might also like:
Gluten Free Strawberry Swiss Roll With Prosecco Buttercream:
Gluten Free Strawberry Swiss Roll with Prosecco Buttercream anyone?
A delicious Prosecco-infused, strawberry-filled Swiss roll. It’s the perfect sweet addition for any special occasion. Gluten Free Strawberry Swiss Roll With Prosecco Buttercream.
Gluten Free Vanilla Cheesecake:
Are you looking for a Gluten Free Vanilla Cheesecake recipe?
Today I am sharing a yummy vanilla cheesecake which you can top with all your favourite fruits or berries. Gluten Free Vanilla Cheesecake.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Protein Bars:
Are you looking for some protein bars for after a morning workout?Pumpkin Protein Bars anyone?
(Gluten and Dairy Free, Vegan). This protein hit packs a punch in taste. Pumpkin Protein Bars.
Gluten Free Vanilla Sponge Cake:
Gluten Free Vanilla Sponge Cake. Gluten Free Vanilla sponge cake anyone?
This recipe is Dairy + Gluten Free. Gluten Free Vanilla Sponge Cake.
Gluten-Free Salted Caramel Cake Pops:
Gluten-Free Salted Caramel Cake Pops anyone? (Dairy + Gluten Free)
These cake pops are fun to make with children and even more fun to eat! Gluten-Free Salted Caramel Cake Pops.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies:
Gluten Free Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies. Any takers? Yummy!!
- California Walnut And Lemon Parsley Spaghetti
- Super Green Pumpkin Pesto: Gluten & Dairy Free, Vegan
- Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice
- Slow-roast Lamb With Garlic, Honey And Cumin
- 5 Important Tips For Anyone Living With Coeliac Disease
- Celery And Apple Matchstick Salad: Celery Salad Recipe
- Carrot Cake with Watercress & Cream Cheese Frosting
- Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric
- How To Make Gluten And Dairy Free Bread
- Vegan Apple Slices With Peanut Butter, Celery
- Celiac Awareness Day: #CeliacAwarenessDay
- British Summer Salad With Honey-Mustard Dressing
- How To Make A Rhubarb And Orange Polenta Cake
- Slow-roast Pork With Cauliflower Cheese Dauphinoise
- Gluten-free Mini Elderflower And Lemon Loaf Cakes
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends