Gluten Free Chocolate and Peanut Butter Rocky Road Clusters.
Happy Monday. I hope you have had a lovely weekend? Are you following a gluten-free diet? Or know someone who is? Are you looking for a treat to make up? If so I have a yummy gluten-free recipe for you to try out:
Gluten-Free Chocolate and Peanut Butter Rocky Road Clusters– These delicious chocolate-y clusters are perfect for snacking – whether you’re on the go, at your desk or simply snoozing on the sofa, these Rocky Road bites are a wonderfully indulgent treat!
Can gluten free eat chocolate? Just check your ingredients to check they do not include wheat.
How To Make Gluten Free Chocolate and Peanut Butter Rocky Road Clusters:
Serves: 3 people
Prep Time: 50-60 mins
Cooking Time: None!
What You Need:
150g Delicious Alchemy granola
2 tablespoons peanut butter
2 tablespoons marshmallows
2 tablespoons raisins
What You Do:
Melt your chocolate – either by microwaving in a bowl on full power for 90 seconds, or in a glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Once melted, take your bowl off the heat (or out of the microwave!) and add the peanut butter. Mix well until they are both thoroughly combined.
Pour your granola, marshmallows and raisins into the wet ingredients and mix until all the dry ingredients are well coated.
Put your mixture onto a tray and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes. Once the mixture has set, break it into pieces and enjoy!
Recipe c/o Delicious Alchemy. No payment was received. What do you think of these Gluten Free Chocolate and Peanut Butter Rocky Road Clusters. Fancy making some?
You might also like this recipe:
Brazillionaires Shortbread– (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan). One of my all-time favourite treats is Millionaires Shortbread. My Grandma used to make it me every Birthday, Christmas, Easter or just as a special treat because she knew how much I loved it. Brazillionaires Shortbread.
You might also like some of these Gluten Free recipes and posts. Let us know in the comments below if you get to try any of these recipes.
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style