Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Fudge.
Make fudge from our Gluten and Dairy Free Chocolate Brownie Mix – no baking required!
Serves: 12-16 chunks Prep Time: 2 hrs 20 mins
Cooking Time: None!
How To Make Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Fudge:
What you need:
- 150g condensed milk (see tip to make dairy-free version)
- 200g Delicious Alchemy Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 360g chocolate chips or chocolate broken into pieces
- 4 tbsp milk
- Foil or baking paper
- 1 x 8 inch baking tin
What you do:
Line an 8 inch baking tin with foil or baking paper. Pour the brownie mix and condensed milk into a bowl and stir until the mixture starts to combine, then break the chocolate up into pieces, add the chocolate to the mix and stir.
Put the mixture in the microwave at 30 second intervals for 1 min 30 secs – 2 minutes until the chocolate chips are completely melted. Once melted, add the milk to make the bowl and stir until the batter is soft and smooth.
Scoop the mixture into your baking tin, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (or freeze for an hour). Once the fudge has set, remove it from the fridge/freezer and leave it on a kitchen worktop for 10-15 minutes.
Remove from the baking tin, cut into squares and enjoy!
Tip: To make dairy free condensed milk
1. Pour 400ml of full-fat coconut milk into a pan and heat over a medium heat until it starts to boil. Reduce the heat and bring to a simmer and add 80g honey. Whisk until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Simmer for 30-35 minutes, or until the liquid is reduced by half.
3. Remove from the heat, and allow to cool completely before using.
4. This sweetened condensed coconut milk should last for at least a week when stored in a sealed container in the fridge.
Recipe c/o Delicious Alchemy. No payment was received.
What do you think of these Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Fudge?