Gluten Free Festive Fruity Mincemeat Puddings. Hello friends. So are you following a Gluten Free Diet? If so today I have some yummy Gluten Free Festive Fruity Mincemeat Puddings to share with you. (Dairy + Gluten Free). Delicious individual spiced sponge puddings with a festive fruity mincemeat topping. Perfect for any Christmas meals you may be planning.
Gluten Free Festive Fruity Mincemeat Puddings:
Serves: 10 individual puddings ❄
Prep Time: 15 mins ❄
Cooking Time: 20 mins ❄
What You Need:
For The Cake:
- 1x 400g Delicious Alchemy vanilla sponge mix
- 180g unsalted butter or dairy free alternative
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 3 large eggs
- 20ml water
For The Topping:
- 10 heaped tbsp gluten free mincemeat
What You Do:
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan. Grease 10 individual pudding moulds and place onto a baking tray. Spoon a heaped tablespoon of mincemeat into the base of each mould and smooth into an even layer.
- Step 2: Make sure your butter (or dairy free alternative) is soft. Place the vanilla cake mix, butter (or dairy-free alternative), mixed spice, eggs and water into a large bowl. Beat together with an electric whisk for 15 seconds. Stop, scrape down the bowl and mix for a further 10 seconds. Divide the mixture between the pudding moulds, filling three-quarters full. Bake for 18 – 20 minutes until risen and lightly golden brown. Leave to cool in the tin for 1 minute. The puddings will be very HOT. Use rubber gloves or a tea towel to help you, run a knife around the inside rim of the tin and flip out onto a plate. Spoon any mincemeat left in the pudding moulds back on top of each pudding.
- Step 3: Serve with cream, custard, brandy sauce, ice cream or dairy free alternative of your choice.
Last but not least, enjoy.
Gluten Free Festive Fruity Mincemeat Puddings. Recipe c/o Delicious Alchemy. No payment was received.
So what are your thoughts? Do you also fancy trying these Gluten Free Festive Fruity Mincemeat Puddings out? Because I know I do. Let me know if you get to make some up.
You Might Also Like:
- Gluten-free Mini Elderflower And Lemon Loaf Cakes. Firstly, These are quite delicious and very moist little cakes which are perfect with a cup of tea in the afternoon or even as a gift individually wrapped in a small bag with a pretty ribbon. Gluten-free Mini Elderflower And Lemon Loaf Cakes. So yummy.
- Gluten-Free Christmas Fruit Bread: Secondly, so do you fancy baking some Gluten Free Christmas Fruit Bread? Free from gluten, soya, wheat, and nuts. Suitable for vegetarians. Gluten Free Christmas Fruit Bread. Such a great idea. So good.
- Super Green Pumpkin Pesto: Gluten & Dairy Free, Vegan. Last but not least, are you looking for a nice and tasty pesto recipe? So how about trying this recipe out? (Gluten and Dairy Free, Vegan). Are you also looking for an healthy lunch idea? Simply add this delicious home-made pesto to a bowl of courgetti for a super-healthy lunch. So tasty.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post?