Gluten Free Margherita Pizza Recipe: G/F Recipes.
Gluten-Free Margherita Pizza, anyone?
Guest Post From Delicious Alchemy:
“Our Delicious Alchemy white bread mix is highly versatile and can be adapted to make a variety of delicious breads. Here, the mix is used to create two delicious pizza bases, ready for you to top with the toppings of your choice. We’ve gone with the classic Margherita, but feel free to get creative with your own toppings”.
How To Make An Gluten Free Margherita Pizza:
Serves: 2 pizza bases
Prep Time: 15-20 mins
Cooking Time: 15-20 mins
What You Need:
For The Bases:
1 x 340g Delicious Alchemy white bread mix (split into 300g & 40g)
200ml tepid water
2 tbsp olive oil
Makes enough for 2 x 23cm (9 inch) pizzas
For The Topping:
Fresh tomato pizza sauce – homemade or shop bought
200g grated mozzarella – 100g per pizza
Fresh basil to finish
What You Do:
Preheat the oven to 240C or 220C for fan assisted. Place a large baking tray into the oven to heat up. This will help cook the base later.
Pour 300g of the bread mix into the bowl of a mixer. (Keep 40g for rolling out). Pour over the water and oil. Mix on medium/slow speed for 2 minutes until it forms a thick dough.
Dust a work surface with a little of the reserved bread mix. Remove the dough from the mixer and knead gently to form a ball. Alternatively, mix in a bowl and then knead on a work surface until you have a smooth dough.
Cut out a sheet of baking parchment roughly the size of your baking tray and scatter a little of the reserved bread mix on top. Divide the dough in half and place one half onto the sheet of parchment. Save the second half for use later (see tips).
Sprinkle a little of reserved bread flour on top and roll out to form a 23cm (9 inch) round disc, around 3-5mm thick. Dock the dough with a fork.
Spread the tomato sauce over the pizza base, leaving a 2cm rim around the edge. Sprinkle over the grated mozzarella and top with a little oregano.
Remove the hot baking tray from the oven and quickly slide the pizza, still on its baking parchment, on top. Return to the oven, reduce the heat to 200C or 180C for fan assisted, and bake for 15-20 minutes until bubbling and lightly golden brown.
Remove from the oven and scatter over a few basil leaves before serving.
Gluten Free Margherita Pizza Recipe: G/F Recipes
*Recipe and recipe photography by Delicious Alchemy*
*No Payment was received*
- 5 Christmas Log Ideas To Try Out
- Red And Black Outfit Idea For Every Occasion
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 5 Christmas Cupcake Recipes For Your Party
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone
- 10 Tasty Homemade Bread Ideas To Bake