Gluten Free Mushroom Risotto. Happy Sunday, friends, so how are you today? Gluten Free Mushroom Risotto anyone? How Tasty!!
This rich and wholesome risotto, packed full of depth and flavour, provides the perfect 15-minute meal – ideal for when you need something quick and comforting.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Gluten Free Mushroom Risotto Ingredients.
- Secondly, Gluten Free Mushroom Risotto Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make a Gluten Free Mushroom Risotto:
Serves: 2 portions
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins
Gluten Free Mushroom Risotto (Dairy + Gluten Free) Step By Step Guide.
What You Need:
- 12 chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp oregano
- 200g Delicious Alchemy rice flakes
- 500ml gluten free vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch fresh rosemary to serve
What You Do:
- Step 1: Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the garlic and onions for five minutes until soft.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Step 2: Add the rice flakes, stock and oregano to the pan and keep stirring the mixture until all the stock has been absorbed and the rice is soft and a creamy texture.
- Step 3: Serve in bowls with a sprinkle of rosemary.
Recipe and recipe photography by Delicious Alchemy. So what do you think of this Gluten Free Mushroom Risotto recipe? Do you also fancy trying it?
You Might Also Like These Gluten Free Recipes:
- Firstly, Brazillionaires Shortbread. (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan). One of my all-time favourite treats is Millionaires Shortbread. My Grandma used to make it me every Birthday, Christmas, Easter or just as a special treat because she knew how much I loved it. Brazillionaires Shortbread.
- Secondly, Blood Orange Polenta cake (gluten free)- Preparation time 15mins Cooking time 40 – 50mins 180°c Serves 10 Round Cake tin 23cm How To Make An Blood Orange Polenta cake (gluten-free): Ingredients: Syrup & blood orange: 45g unsalted butter 140g light brown sugar 16ml lemon juice 3 medium blood oranges 5 cardamom pods 1 sprig of rosemary Cake Batter: 200g unsalted butter 200g light brown sugar 3 eggs 16ml vanilla extract 200g ground almonds 100g coarse polenta 1: Blood Orange Polenta cake (gluten free). So good.
- Thirdly, Carrot Cake with Watercress & Cream Cheese Frosting (vegan and gluten free)- The classic smooth cream cheese filling of carrot cake is given a kick with the addition of watercress. It complements the sweetness of the carrot cake and nutty texture of the nuts. It could be one for the Mad Hatter but don’t tell your: Carrot Cake with Watercress & Cream Cheese Frosting.
Thank you so much for stopping by. You might also like some of these other Gluten Free recipes and treats. Just hit the tags for more recipe ideas. Let us know in the comments below if you get to try any of these recipes. Try now or pin for later. Do not forget to stop by again soon for more recipe inspiration.