Gluten Free Pistachio and Almond Oaty Cookies Anyone? (Dairy + Gluten Free). Hello friends, happy Monday. So how are you today? All good I hope. I hope your keeping safe in the high winds too.
Fancy making some cookies?
These easy to make, pistachio and almond oaty biscuits mean business. Packed with flavour and texture, so one will not be enough. These gluten free pistachio, almond and oaty cookies are quick & easy to make too.
Gluten Free Pistachio and Almond Oaty Cookies:
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Gluten Free Pistachio and Almond Oaty Cookies Ingredients.
- Secondly, Gluten Free Pistachio and Almond Oaty Cookies Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
This post also contains affiliate links and banner ads. Which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will not be charged any additional fees if you purchase through an affiliate link. Affiliate links will be marked with a *.
How To Make Gluten Free Pistachio and Almond Oaty Cookies:
Simply, any excuse biscuit. What is not to love about this pistachio cookies recipe?
Serves: 10-12 chunky biscuits
Prep Time: 25 mins | Cooking Time: 16-18 mins
What You Need:
- 200g Delicious Alchemy Oaty Cookie Mix
- 75g unsalted butter or coconut oil
- 30ml water
- 25g pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- 25g ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Gluten-free flour, for dusting
- 150g gluten free / dairy free dark chocolate, melted
Gluten Free Pistachio and Almond Oaty Cookies:
What You Do:
Step 1: Firstly, pre-heat the oven to 180°C / Fan 160°C. Grease and line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper and set to one side. Meanwhile, melt the butter or coconut oil if making the dairy-free option and water in a small pan.
Step 2: Secondly, place the cookie mix in a bowl and pour in the butter or coconut oil. Also, add the pistachio nuts, ground almonds and almond extract. Mix well until evenly combined (the dough will be quite moist). Roll or press out onto a lightly floured surface to approximately 5mm thick. Extra flour may be required if using coconut oil.
Step 3: Using a palette knife, cut out each biscuit and gently place them on the lined baking trays. Bake in the oven for approximately 16-18 minutes until golden brown, then leave to cool for 2 minutes on the tray before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Step 4: Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a small heatproof bowl over simmering water. Dip each biscuit diagonally into the chocolate. Last but not least, leave to set on a cooling rack making sure that the chocolate edge faces away from the cooling rack to prevent sticking.
You Might Like These Affiliated Links Below:
So what do you think of these Gluten-Free Pistachio and Almond Oaty Cookies? Do you also fancy making some? Because I know I do. Recipe and recipe photography by Delicious Alchemy. No Payment was received. Updated Post first published here 16th September 2016.
You Might Also Like:
- Gluten Free Oaty Cookies (Dairy + Gluten Free).Firstly, are you on a gluten-free diet or know someone who is? If so I have a biscuit recipe for you today. Why go without your favourite treats when you can make gluten-free ones that still taste just as nice? Gluten Free Oaty Cookies. Yum. Yum. These cookies are (Dairy + Gluten Free). They’re totally, ridiculously moreish. Gluten Free Oaty Cookies (Dairy + Gluten Free).
- Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice Salad. Secondly, do you fancy making a Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice Salad? This rice salad has lots of healthy ingredients in it. The fats that is in this salad are also good fats which makes it a healthier salad. How make a Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice Salad.
- Gluten-free Mini Elderflower And Lemon Loaf Cakes. Thirdly, These are quite delicious and very moist little cakes which are perfect with a cup of tea in the afternoon or even as a gift individually wrapped in a small bag with a pretty ribbon. Gluten-free Mini Elderflower And Lemon Loaf Cakes.
Chocolate Christmas Pudding:
- Chocolate Christmas Pudding. Fourthly, Gluten-Free Chocolate Christmas Pudding anyone? Free from gluten, egg, soya, wheat, dairy, and nuts. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten-Free Chocolate Christmas Pudding. So tasty.
- Gluten-Free Christmas Fruit Bread: Fifth, so do you fancy baking some Gluten Free Christmas Fruit Bread? Free from gluten, soya, wheat, and nuts. Suitable for vegetarians. Gluten Free Christmas Fruit Bread. Such a great idea. So good.
- Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric Smoothie Bowl Anyone? Sixth; fancy making up some Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric Smoothie Bowls for breakfast? So over the next few days, I have some tasty California Walnut recipes to share with you. Also, these recipes boast all the great taste and goodness of walnuts grown in the fertile soils of California. From savoury baklava and smoothie bowls to cloud eggs and flour-less cake, there’s certain to be something to suit all tastes. Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric Smoothie Bowl. So yummy.
Super Green Pumpkin Pesto: Gluten & Dairy Free, Vegan:
- Super Green Pumpkin Pesto: Gluten & Dairy Free, Vegan. Last but not least, are you looking for a nice and tasty pesto recipe? So how about trying this recipe out? (Gluten and Dairy Free, Vegan). Are you also looking for an healthy lunch idea? Simply add this delicious home-made pesto to a bowl of courgetti for a super-healthy lunch. So tasty.
Join the conversation and share your thoughts in the comment box below. Also, for everything Gluten Free Click Here.
- Can Gluten Free Eat Oats: If you have to eat gluten free do not buy ordinary oats. You have to buy gluten free oats as normal oats may contain gluten.
- When Gluten Free Is Not Enough: Living a gluten free lifestyle, you might not get enough vitamins into your diet. (I know as my Daughter doesn’t. No matter how much she tries). Add vitamins to your diet. Vitamin b, c and d are a good one and iron. Maybe one a day multi vitamins are good for all around health?
- Why Gluten Free Diet? You might like to try gluten free for the lifestyle you want to lead to be healthier but you might also have no choice, like my daughter who has coeliac disease where your immune system attacks your own tissues when you eat gluten.
How To Make Gluten Free Pistachio and Almond Oaty Cookies. Thank you so much for stopping by.
This post also contains affiliate links and banner ads. Which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will not be charged any additional fees if you purchase through an affiliate link. Affiliate links will also be marked with a *.