Gluten Free Vanilla Cheesecake.
Are you looking for a Gluten Free Vanilla Cheesecake recipe? Today I am sharing a yummy vanilla cheesecake which you can top with all your favourite fruits or berries.
Nothing says party like cheesecake – especially when it’s gluten-free!
Super simple and absolutely delicious, this refreshing dessert is even tastier when topped with mixed berries.
Serves: 8 people
Prep Time: 5-10 mins
Cooking Time: 20-22 mins
How To Make A Gluten Free Vanilla Cheesecake:
What You Need:
For The Base:
1 x Delicious Alchemy Gluten Free Oaty Cookie mix
100g unsalted butter or dairy-free alternative
For The Cream Cheese Frosting:
400g free from cream cheese alternative
75g icing sugar
½ vanilla pod OR ¼ tsp vanilla extract/powder
Gluten Free Vanilla Cheesecake What You Do:
Step 1 – The base
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (160°C Fan assisted)/Gas Mark 4 and line an 8″ baking tin with greaseproof paper. In a pan, melt together the butter (or dairy free alternative) and water. Pour the cookie mix into a bowl and, once melted, add the melted butter and water and mix well. Place into the baking tin, making sure the cookie base is evenly spread and bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.
Step 2 – The cream frosting
If you are using ½ a vanilla pod, scrape out the seeds from the middle – you won’t need the pod itself. Put this in a bowl with the cream cheese and icing sugar and mix thoroughly. Once the base has completely cooled down, add the cream cheese frosting to the top and refrigerate for half an hour. Top your tasty cheesecake with berries of your choice and enjoy!
Gluten Free Vanilla Cheesecake Recipe c/o Delicious Alchemy. No payment was received.
I love cheesecakes. They are up there with my favourite treats.
What are your favourite treats?
Are you on a Gluten Free diet?
Fancy making this Gluten Free Cheesecake?
Let me know in the comments below if you get to try it.
You might also like:
Gluten Free Strawberry Swiss Roll With Prosecco Buttercream:
Pumpkin Protein Bars:
Gluten Free Vanilla Sponge Cake:
Gluten-Free Salted Caramel Cake Pops:
Gluten-Free Black Forest Gâteau Cake Pops:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- California Walnut And Lemon Parsley Spaghetti
- Super Green Pumpkin Pesto: Gluten & Dairy Free, Vegan
- Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice
- Slow-roast Lamb With Garlic, Honey And Cumin
- 5 Important Tips For Anyone Living With Coeliac Disease
- Celery And Apple Matchstick Salad: Celery Salad Recipe
- Carrot Cake with Watercress & Cream Cheese Frosting
- Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric
- How To Make Gluten And Dairy Free Bread
- Vegan Apple Slices With Peanut Butter, Celery
- Celiac Awareness Day: #CeliacAwarenessDay
- British Summer Salad With Honey-Mustard Dressing
- How To Make A Rhubarb And Orange Polenta Cake
- Slow-roast Pork With Cauliflower Cheese Dauphinoise
- Gluten-free Mini Elderflower And Lemon Loaf Cakes