Granola Parfaits With Strawberries And Blueberries.
I love breakfast (the most important meal of the day) and one of my favourite things to make is granola and fruit parfaits.
Layering up fruit, cereal and yoghurt, what is not to love?
I love breakfast so much, the most day I have 2 breakfasts.
One before I walk Mollie The Collie and once after walkies!!
A glass Mason jar with Granola, Greek Yogurt, Blueberries and Strawberries make such a tasty and yummy breakfast, brunch or afternoon snack.
Sometimes I like to make them up, put the lid on them and have them when I have come back in from a run when the yogurt has soaked into the granola.
Quicker to eat them too.
I love to make my healthier homemade granola recipe up but as soon as I make it, we eat it all up.
So today’s recipe is with some shop bought granola with strawberry pieces.
You can adjust this recipe to what you have in at the time too.
Granola Parfaits With Strawberries And Blueberries:
50g Strawberry granola crunch cereal
50g Strawberries, washed, hulled and cut into quarters
150g Natural Greek yogurt
A spoon of honey optional
1.) Grab a nice jar to serve your granola in.
2.) In little bowls weigh out all your ingredients.
3.) Layer up the ingredients a few spoonfuls at a time.
Yummy as a breakfast, brunch, snack or treat.
Do you agree?
Do you like making Granola Parfaits up?
What would you add to yours?
Do you fancy making these Granola Parfaits With Strawberries And Blueberries?
Me and the children love making and eating these up.
Try now or Pin for breakfast.
What time of the day would you make these up for? Breakfast, brunch afternoon snack or as a yummy treat?
Let me know if you get to try this recipe 🙂
More Breakfast Recipes?
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie How To Make
- Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake
- Parfait Day: Layer Up Your Fruit, Cream And Nuts
- Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats A Tasty Breakfast Treat
- California Walnut Waffles With Date Drizzle
- Breakfast Compote Lollies To Try Out This Spring Morning
- 2 Mothering Sunday Breakfast Ideas To Try Out
- How To Make Red Velvet Heart Beet Pancakes
- 11 Recipes For World Porridge Day: Eat Like A King
- 7 Home Made Marmalade Recipes To Try Out
- Sweetcorn, Shallot & Chilli Fritters With Tomato & Shallot Chutney
- Eggy Bread With Creamy Mushrooms & Crispy Shallots
- Avocado, Rocket, Tomato And Walnut Toast
- Spinach, Ham And California Walnut Sunshine Cloud Eggs