Guacamouldy With Crispy Ghouls: Halloween Recipes.
Hello friends. Are you looking for Halloween treats?
Guacamouldy with crispy ghouls; try this spooky recipe for the perfect Halloween snack, ready in just 20 minutes.
How spookily fun!?
How To Make Guacamouldy With Crispy Ghouls:
Set of 3 Waitrose Halloween Creepy Cookie Cutters
4 Discovery Wrapbreads or Flour Tortillas
1 tbsp Waitrose Basil Infused Olive Oil
Pack of 2 Waitrose Perfectly Ripe Avocados
2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
Juice of 1/2 lime
2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
How To Make:
Heat the oven to 180.C, gas mark 4.
Using the cutters, stamp as many shapes out of the flatbreads as possible.
Arrange on 2 non-stick baking sheets and brush lightly with the basil oil.
Bake for 5–6 minutes until golden.
Leave to cool.
Meanwhile, halve, skin and stone the avocados and mash roughly with a fork.
Stir in the tomatoes, lime juice and chives.
Spoon into a shallow bowl or rimmed plate and serve with the crispy ghouls.
Store the crispy ghouls in an air-tight container for up to 3 days.
Guacamouldy With Crispy Ghouls *Recipe and recipe photo provided by Waitrose*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Guacamouldy With Crispy Ghouls recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like these Halloween recipes:
MUMMIES’ REVENGE: Fancy making any of these fun mummy cookies?
Gingerbread men are coming to haunt you!
Tarantula Eggs With Venom Dip:
These Tarantula eggs with venom dip are really scary.
What do you think? Dare to eat them? Or dare someone else to eat them?
Spooky Sausage Rolls:
Are you children a fan of Halloween and like all things spooky?
If so why not try out these spooky sausage rolls.
This fun recipe and get the kids involved in the perfect Halloween treat.
Scary and fun at the same time.
Bloodshot Eye Balls:
Watch out for these delicious cakes – they’re keeping an eyeball on you!
How scary? But, so, so fun!
Join the conversation and share your thoughts below.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine