Recipe courtesy of BerryWorld.
Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts. How To Make Some For Yourself. Hello friends, so are you looking for any Halloween recipes this year? Do you fancy making some Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts?
BerryWorld strawberries and chocolate are a match made in heaven make a delicious treat and a healthier alternative to a bar of chocolate. Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts – Trick or treat?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts Ingredients.
- Secondly, Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts:
These ghosts are also the perfect healthier Halloween treats. Fun to make and perfect for sweet-toothed vampires.
Serves: makes 10 | Preparation time: 20 minutes plus chilling time
- 200g White Chocolate
- 10 Strawberries
- Small tube of black icing
BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts:
What To Do:
- Firstly, start by carefully melting the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Make sure the base of the bowl does not touch the water. Break the chocolate into small pieces and allow to melt slowly.
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove from the heat and cool for 5 minutes. Use a teaspoon to spoon a dollop of chocolate onto your serving plate, trailing a drizzle off to one side to make a ghost/tadpole shape.
- Hold the leafy top of a strawberry and dip it into the chocolate, right up to its leaves. Set it down into the chocolate on the plate with the pointy end towards the trailing drizzle. Repeat with all of the strawberries and chocolate then leave to set.
- Once the chocolate has set, pipe small dots onto the strawberries to make ghostly eyes and noses. Keep refrigerated until you’re ready to serve.
Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts:
So what do you think of this Halloween Ghosts recipe? So Awesome!? Fancy trying some? Recipe courtesy of BerryWorld.
You Might Also Like:
BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes. Firstly, chocolate cupcakes. So do you fancy making some BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes? These vegan cupcakes are full of chocolatey goodness, the rich chocolatey flavour and the tart blackberries make’s a great combination. BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes.
BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Bakewell Tarts. Secondly, tarts anyone? Do you fancy making some of these sweet BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Bakewell Tarts? This twist on a classic recipe makes a delightful seasonal change. What is not to like about these mini Bakwell tarts? Also sweet too. Great for afternoon tea or a garden party. but could you one eat one? BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Bakewell Tarts.
BerryWorld Infused Gins. Thirdly, mix up your usual G&T by infusing the gin with berries. Not only will it have a pretty colour, but it will taste delicious too. Infused Gins: Pretty Colour And Taste Delicious Too.
BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Muffins With Marshmallow Topping:
Red Gooseberry Muffins With Marshmallow Topping. Last but not least, do you have the children off school for Summer and are looking for something to bake with them? BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Muffins With Marshmallow Topping.
Finally, I hope you like this post? If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.