Halloween Eyeballs: Trick Or Treat Halloween Recipe. Hello friends, so how are you today? Are you planning any Halloween food this year? Halloween Eyeballs anyone? So scary!!! Haha!!
Halloween Eyeballs are a spine-chilling treat that will delight your taste buds and send shivers down your spine.
Creating these gruesome delights is a perfect way to get into the Halloween spirit. To make these eerie edibles, follow the recipe below.
How To Make Halloween Eyeballs:
Halloween Eyeballs | How To Make. Trick Or Treat.
These Halloween Eyeballs are not only a delicious treat but also a fun and creative project that adds a touch of spooky whimsy to your Halloween celebrations. So, gather your ingredients, get your imagination running wild, and prepare to make a batch of these delectably creepy confections for a Halloween party that will leave your guests both amazed and a little bit spooked.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Halloween Eyeballs Ingredients.
- Secondly, Halloween Eyeballs Ingredients.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes
The Choux Pastry:
- 150ml water
- 50g butter
- 60g strong plain flour
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
For The Filling:
- 250g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
- 75g strawberry jam
The Glaze Coating:
- 25g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
- 200g white chocolate
- Black and red food colouring
Halloween Eyeballs Method:
How To Make:
- Firstly, to make the choux pastry place the water and butter in a heavy-based saucepan and bring to the boil. Do not reduce. Remove from the heat and gradually add flour and sugar.
- Mix until it makes a smooth doughy mixture and comes away from the sides of the saucepan without sticking. Leave to cool slightly.
- Beat the eggs together and gradually add to the dough mixture. Make sure the eggs are well mixed in before adding more.
- When all of the eggs have been added, pipe approximately 18 – 20 small balls onto parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven, 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4, for 8 – 10 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Leave to cool and then fill equally with jam and Greek Yoghurt. To do this, fill a piping bag with jam and another with Greek yoghurt. Make a small hole in each ball and pipe the mixture in.
- Melt the chocolate over a bowl of hot water, add the yoghurt and then coat each ball in the coating ensuring there is enough left to decorate the balls.
- Leave to set in the fridge for approximately 1 hour.
- Divide the remainder of the chocolate coating into two, and colour one with red food colouring and one with black.
- Decorate the balls with the coloured mixture to look like eyeballs.
Halloween Eyeballs | How To Make
Halloween Eyeballs | How To Make.
Nutritional Info Per Serving:
- 385 kcals
- 11g protein
- 22g fat
- 11g saturated fat
- 36g carbs
- 29g sugar
- 0.4g fibre
- 0.4g salt
Halloween Eyeballs | How To Make. So what do you think? Do you also fancy making some? Recipe and photo credits: Total Greek Yoghurt.
You Might Also Like:
25 Halloween Recipe Ideas To Try Out This Halloween:
Firstly, 25 Halloween Recipe Ideas To Try Out This Halloween. We might just have the perfect recipe here today: Just one question, sweet or savoury Halloween food? So many ideas. 25 Halloween Recipe Ideas To Try Out This Halloween.
Secondly, Steve Smith’s Top Tips for Taking Advantage of Pumpkin Season. If you’ve had enough of carving Halloween faces into the winter squash, why not take advantage of the gloriously low pumpkin prices and make use of that fibre-rich flesh? Top Tips for Taking Advantage of Pumpkin Season. So cool.
Thirdly, Ultimate Halloween Cake: Chocolatey Red Velvet. So yummy. This chocolatey red velvet cake is also a real showstopper. It would make a great addition to your party food this Halloween, Especially as a table centrepiece. Ultimate Halloween Cake: Chocolatey Red Velvet.
7 Easy Halloween Cupcake Recipes To Scare Your Guests This Halloween:
Fourthly, 7 Easy Halloween Cupcake Recipes To Scare Your Guests. So much fun. Elevate your Halloween treat game with 7 easy Halloween cupcake recipes that will send shivers down spines and delight taste buds! From Bloodsucking Pumpkin Cupcakes to Popcorn Brains With Maggots, these spooky cupcakes are perfect for scaring your guests this Halloween. 7 Easy Halloween Cupcake Recipes To Scare Your Guests This Halloween.
Fifth, Happy Halloween. #WordlessWednesday. Batman Inspire Cut Out Pumpkin.
Sixth, Berry Scary Halloween Eyeballs: Kids Treats. So scary. Get ready for a spooktacular Halloween with Berry Scary Halloween Eyeballs! These tasty treats have the ideal balance of sweet tasty and a spooky look, making them ideal for any spooky events. Enjoy the evil tastes and eyeball-shaped treats that will make you tremble. Berry Scary Halloween Eyeballs are sure to draw attention whether you’re throwing a spooky party or trick-or-treating. Berry Scary Halloween Eyeballs.
Seventh, How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths. Halloween. So fruity. Learn how to create Strawberry Monster Mouths and add a terrifying twist to your snacks! This easy step-by-step guide will show you how to transform fresh strawberries into monstrous treats that are both delicious and frightfully fun. How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths.
How To Make Halloween Spook-gria:
Eighth, How To Make Halloween Spook-gria: How Spooky? So spooky. In particular, are you looking for a drink for the adults? If so I have a fun recipe to share with you today. So take a look at this cool Halloween-themed cocktail and see if you fancy giving this recipe a go!
Discover the secrets to crafting the spookiest Halloween Spook-gria ever! Our guide will show you just how spine-chillingly spooky your concoction can get. How To Make Halloween Spook-gria.
Ninth, How To Make Spiderman Strawberries. So cool. How fun are these fruity and healthy treat ideas? How To Make Spiderman Strawberries.
Tenth, Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes. Scary Party Food. So yummy. Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes.
Last but not least, Berry Heavenly Graveyard Puddings. So tasty. Berry Heavenly Graveyard Puddings.
Halloween Eyeballs | How To Make:
Halloween Eyeballs | How To Make. Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post?
Find me on: Web | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook