Happy Pancake Day. Hello friends, so how are you today? Happy Pancake Day. Are you fan of pancakes? We love them all year around. Not just for pancake day.
Happy Pancake Day:
Hope your having a fun Pancake day? We have been making lots of pancake’s and so far today we have got through~
- 12 pancakes for breakfast ( 2 each for all 6 off us)
- 8 pancakes for lunch ( just 2 of us )
- And now my oldest sons are just getting another 16 ready for an after school treat!
Here is a few ideas how on what to have with your pancakes if your still looking for ideas?
We have ours with-
- Maple syrup and orange
- Lemon and sugar
- Orange and sugar
- Nutella and orange
- Treacle and orange
To Name Just A Few. How Do You Eat Pancakes?
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, The Ultimate Pancake Recipe. The Ultimate Pancake Recipe. Need I say anymore!? The ultimate pancakes recipe is available from a cookbook, The Mountain Café Cookbook: A Kiwi in the Cairngorms, published this month by Kitchen Press. The recipe is adapted by Kirsten Gilmour, chef and owner of the iconic Mountain Café in Aviemore, from one passed down to her from her grandmother. The Ultimate Pancake Recipe.
- Secondly, California Walnut Waffles With Date Drizzle. How yummy does this California Walnut Waffles With Date Drizzle recipe look? So breakfast is probably my favourite meal of the day. These waffles are made with Spelt flour and tasty California Walnut and covered with date drizzle. What’s not to love? Because waffles for breakfast is one of my favourite things to eat. Great for breakfast or brunch. California Walnut Waffles With Date Drizzle.
- Thirdly, Pancake Roses: Creative Roses Bouquet You Can Eat. So do you fancy making someone an edible bouquet of roses? As I have not just a sweet recipe for you today. Also, I have a work of art! How pretty are these pancake roses? Fancy making someone a bouquet of tastiness? Perfect to treat someone you love to these for breakfast. I would so love someone to make them for me!! Pancake Roses. Because they are so sweet.
How To Make Red Velvet Heart Beet Pancakes:
- Fourthly, How To Make Red Velvet Heart Beet Pancakes. Deliciously fluffy American style pancakes get the Red Velvet treatment with the addition of sweet cooked beetroot. Just perfect for sharing with that special someone. How To Make Red Velvet Heart Beet Pancakes.
- Fifth, Dairy-Free Oat & Raspberry Pancakes. So for those with a dairy intolerance, try these oat milk pancakes with crushed raspberries, drizzled with Lyle’s Golden Syrup. Dairy-Free Oat & Raspberry Pancakes.
- Last But Not Least, Pancake Day: Crepe Suzette Recipe And Video From Chef James Strawbridge. The perfect crepe is a thing of utter joy. Light, buttery and a blank canvas to smother on your savoury or sweet toppings of choice. We love the retro-classic Crepe Suzette to round-off a meal: thin pancakes bathed in a boozy orange sauce. James Strawbridge has the ultimate Crepe Suzette recipe that’s guaranteed to knock your socks off. Don’t forget the generous dollop of Cornish clotted cream to serve! Crepe Suzette Recipe And Video From Chef James Strawbridge. So yummy.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post?