Having A Bad Hair Day!? Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
Happy Creative Mondays. September already!? The months are just flying by.
How are you? Good, I hope. Any fun plans for this week? Back to school on Wednesday here so it is a spot of last minute back to school buying here today.
Welcome back to this week’s 03/09/2017 Creative Mondays blog hop.
I appreciate you being here with us all today and sharing your creative, arty, stylish, craft and yummy blog posts with us.
Having A Bad Hair Day!?
We all have them, right!?
Some days can be better than others. Sometimes you have to just laugh at yourself and admit it. You are just not having a good hair day today.
Take a deep breath, smiles and take that selfie. Always a photo to embarrass the kids with!! ‘Mum you’re not going to post that photo are you!?’ Hehe!!
Holidays are so much fun.
Thanks so much for linking up last week when I was away and here are a few of my favourite blog posts:
I love to cook and Carol shares some Essential Tools For Enjoyable Cooking.
Love Laurie’s Red Frayed Hem Jacket that she picked up in the Zara sale. Love piece for Autumn too.
How lovely is Catherine from Smashing Tablescapes Colonial Tradewinds Inspired table!?
Fancy some corn on the cob, made in minutes? Pop over to Julie’s blog to find out more! Corn On Cob Made In Minutes.
Having A Bad Hair Day!? Creative Mondays Blog Hop:
Having A Bad Hair Day!? Creative Mondays Link Up Requests:
- Please link up all you’re blog posts that you would like to share with us today, straight to a post and not just your main blog. Add any of your creative, recipes, crafty, DIY and stylish posts with us today. You can share tutorials. Anything creative. Up-cycled post projects. Stylish and fashion posts. Home makeovers, house restyle and home tours. Or anything else that has got you creative over the last few weeks.
- Add your blog posts to the linky below and share your blog posts with us at Creative Mondays.
- Please try to visit some of the other blogs on this list and share the linky love. Have fun hopping around the blog hop.
- It would be great if you could add a Creative Mondays blog hop button somewhere on your blog post or sidebar. or a link back to this blog hop to help others find it and join in the fun too.
- Please spread the #CreativeMondays word around your social media channels and on Twitter so your blogging friends can join in with us. Do not forget to tweet me your links that you have added today and I will re-tweet them. @clairejustineo
- It would be great if you would like to follow me somewhere on any of my social media channels? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
Do not forget to stop by our other blog hops too. On Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday you can share your photo’s at our photo blog hop. Every Friday you can link up any family friendly post that you would like to share.
By linking up you are giving me permission to maybe feature your blog next week.
This blog hop has now finished.
Some Posts You Might Have Missed:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- 5 Random Photos And A Creative Mondays Link Up
- Adorable Goats- White Post Farm: Haters Gonna Hate
- 13 Items I’m Wearing On Repeat This Winter
- 17 Reasons I Am Looking Forward To Summer 2020
- 5 Creative Ways To Use Coconut Oil Right Now
- Lady In Red: OOTD: Styling A Spring Dress In Winter
- Blink And You Really Do Miss It
- No Outfit Is Complete Without Dog Hair
- 17 Assorted Vegan Recipes To Try This Veganuary
- Are You Asking Me To Step In? Step Into Christmas 2019