Healthy Food Guide: Blueberry Muffins To Make. Hello friends, so how are you today? Fancy making some healthier muffins?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Healthy Food Guide: Blueberry Muffins Ingredients.
- Secondly, Healthy Food Guide: Blueberry Muffins Method.
- Thirdly, Other Post Ideas.
Healthy Food Guide: Blueberry Muffins To Make:
Healthy blueberry muffins with apple sauce!!
Prep 10 min | Cook 25 min
- 2 medium eggs
- 250ml jar apple sauce
- 5tbsp light olive oil
- 250ml skimmed milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract or paste
- 200g plain wholemeal flour
- 100g plain flour
- 3½tsp baking powder
- 50g caster sugar
- 200g blueberries, thawed if frozen
- 1tsp icing sugar, sifted, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C/gas 5 and line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper muffin cases.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, apple sauce, olive oil, skimmed milk and vanilla extract or paste.
- Sift the flours, baking powder and sugar into a large bowl and pour in the egg mixture.
- Add two-thirds of the blueberries and mix until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and scatter with the remaining blueberries.
- Bake for 20–25 min, or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to cool, then sprinkle with the icing sugar.
Healthy Food Guide: Blueberry Muffins To Make. So what do you think? Do you also fancy making some? Guest post from the Healthy Food Guide.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Tony Baker’s Kalettes® Blueberry Smoothie. Although small, Kalettes® florets with their attractive green leaves tinged with purple, pack high doses of beneficial nutrients into their mini format such as: fibre, iron, vitamins A, B6, C and K, as well as being rich in antioxidants. Tony Baker’s Kalettes® Blueberry Smoothie.
- Secondly, BerryWorld Strawberry Hawaii Slush Recipe. If you make the recipe using freshly squeezed orange juice it will taste so much better than carton juice. BerryWorld Strawberry Hawaii Slush Recipe.
- Thirdly, Spinach Smoothie. So how about whizzing up a delicious Spinach Smoothie? This one includes spinach, almond milk, a banana and a few other ingredients. I love using spinach in smoothies. So do you too? They are so healthy for you and taste delicious. Not to mention, how cool do they look in the lovely green colour? Fancy trying this one?
Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post?