Heart Of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes: How Yummy.
Today I’m sharing this fun heart of gold Christmas cupcakes recipe with you!!
How To Make Heart Of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes:
Makes 12 cakes
Electric whisk/ wooden spoon
Spoon/ ice cream scoop
12 cup muffin pan
12 muffin cases
3oz (75g) unsalted butter OR Margarine *butter will produce a richer sponge*
3 fluid oz (75ml) Heart of Gold Rapeseed oil
6 oz (175g) Dark brown sugar
8oz (225g) self-raising flour
3 1/2 oz (100g) mixed dried fruit
2oz (50g) chopped golden marzipan
Before You Start:
Line a 12 cup muffin tin with muffin cases.
Pre heat oven, 180oC, 160oC fan oven, gas mark 4.
How To Make:
1.) Using a wooden spoon or electric whisk if possible soften the butter in a bowl until it forms a creamy soft texture.
2.) Add in the Heart of Gold rapeseed oil and combine with the butter.
3.) Add in the dark brown sugar and mix well with the butter/rapeseed oil.
4.) Add the eggs one by one into the mixture until all 3 are well mixed in.
5.) Adding the eggs one by one also prevents from spoiling the mixture if you happen to come across a bad egg.
6.) Sift in the self-raising flour and bring the mixture together.
7.) Finally stir in the mixed dried fruit and marzipan.
8.) Divide the cake mixture between the 12 muffin cases using a spoon or ice cream scoop.
9.) Place on the middle shelf in the oven for 20 minutes.
10.) If are unsure if the cupcakes are baked after 20 minutes gently press the top of one of the cupcakes.
11.) It should feel spongy and bounce back up.
12.) Once baked remove from the oven and allow to cool on a cool wire.
13.) Decorate with some Christmas sparkle and enjoy.
Heart Of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes: How Yummy. Recipe and photo credit by- Heart Of Gold Rapeseed Oil.
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell