Heart Of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes. How Yummy. Hello friends, so how are you today?
Today I’m sharing this fun heart of gold Christmas cupcakes recipe with you!! How sweet!? Also, so yummy.
How To Make Heart Of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes:
Fancy making some Heart of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes? Made with Rapeseed oil instead of butter.
Heart of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes. Celebrate the holiday season with a touch of elegance and sweetness by indulging in Heart of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes.
These yummy treats are a festive fusion of rich flavours and festive aesthetics. What makes them truly special is the luscious gold-hued frosting, crafted to perfection and adorned with delicate edible green leaf.
The Heart of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes not only tantalise the taste buds but also visually captivate, making them a stunning centerpiece for any festive gathering. Whether enjoyed as a dessert centerpiece or shared as thoughtful gifts, these cupcakes are a testament to the spirit of the season—heartfelt, joyous, and adorned with a touch of golden magic.
Makes 12 cakes
- Mixing bowl
- Electric whisk/ wooden spoon
- Spoon/ ice cream scoop
- 12 cup muffin pan
- 12 muffin cases
- 3oz (75g) unsalted butter OR Margarine *butter will produce a richer sponge*
- 3 fluid oz (75ml) Heart of Gold Rapeseed oil
- 6 oz (175g) Dark brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 8oz (225g) self-raising flour
- 3 1/2 oz (100g) mixed dried fruit
- 2oz (50g) chopped golden marzipan
Before You Start:
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Pre heat oven, 180oC, 160oC fan oven, gas mark 4.
How To Make:
- Firstly, using a wooden spoon or electric whisk if possible soften the butter in a bowl until it forms a creamy soft texture. Add in the Heart of Gold rapeseed oil and combine with the butter. Then add in the dark brown sugar and mix well with the butter/rapeseed oil. Also, add the eggs one by one into the mixture until all 3 are well mixed in.
- Adding the eggs one by one also prevents from spoiling the mixture if you happen to come across a bad egg. Sift in the self-raising flour and bring the mixture together. Finally stir in the mixed dried fruit and marzipan.
- Divide the cake mixture between the 12 muffin cases using a spoon or ice cream scoop. Place on the middle shelf in the oven for 20 minutes.
- If are unsure if the cupcakes are baked after 20 minutes gently press the top of one of the cupcakes. It should feel spongy and bounce back up. Once baked remove from the oven and allow to cool on a cool wire.
- Last but not least, decorate with some Christmas sparkle and enjoy.
Heart Of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes:
Heart Of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes. So Yummy. So what do you think? Do you also fancy making some of these cupcakes? Because I do!!
Recipe and photo credit by- Heart Of Gold Rapeseed Oil.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, How To Make Oaty Carrot And Oregano Muffins. So tasty. These savoury muffins make a tasty home-from-school snack. So why not pop one into a packed lunch? Oaty Carrot And Oregano Muffins.
Secondly, How To Make Green Thing Cupcakes For Halloween. So much fun. Step up your Halloween baking game with this step-by-step guide on how to make Green Thing Cupcakes. Green Thing Cupcakes For Halloween.
Thirdly, How To Make Gingerbread Cupcakes. So yummy. Did you watch The Great British Bake Off last week? It was all about spices and has left me wanting to eat ginger cakes topped with cream all week! Yummy!! Talking of spices, gingerbread cupcakes anyone? Gingerbread Cupcakes.
Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes:
Fourthly, BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes. So sweet. These vegan cupcakes are full of chocolatey goodness, the rich chocolatey flavour and the tart blackberries make’s a great combination. Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes.
Fifthly, Chantenay And Raisin Breakfast Muffins For The Weekend. A tasty recipe to try out over the weekend. Cake for breakfast!? What’s not to love! Chantenay And Raisin Breakfast Muffins.
Sixth, BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins. BerryWorld Blueberry and Lemon Curd Muffins anyone? These delicious tangy muffins with a crunchy topping are just bursting with blueberries, best served warm and fresh from the oven. Furthermore so yummy. Easy and quick to make they are also perfect for a breakfast or a teatime treat. How tasty!? Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins.
Eggs-tra Special Chocolate And Beetroot Cupcakes:
Seventh, Eggs-tra Special Chocolate And Beetroot Cupcakes. Step up your afternoon tea experience with this very morish Chocolate and Beetroot Cupcakes recipe. Indulge in moist and rich chocolate cupcakes infused with the surprising hint of earthy sweetness from freshly grated beetroot. Chocolate And Beetroot Cupcakes.
Eighth, How To Make Chocolate Beetroot Cupcakes. Love chocolate? Also, love beetroot? Love cupcakes? Chocolate Beetroot Cupcakes anyone? These would make a lovely Valentine’s Day treat, Mother’s Day treat also, perfect for afternoon tea. Chocolate Beetroot Cupcakes & How To Make.
Ninth, 6 Christmas Cupcake Recipes: Spoil Your Friends And Family. Do you love baking? We love baking here and one of the things we like to make the most are cupcakes. You can make them look amazing with a little bit of creativity. 6 Christmas Cupcake Recipes.
Last but not least, Chocolate, Aubergine And Cranberry Cake. Chocolate, Aubergine And Cranberry Cake.
Check out 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out Right Now.
So what do you think of these cupcakes? Do you also fancy making some?
Heart Of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes:
Heart Of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes. Also, find me on the Web | Twitter | Facebook. Polka Dot Lady. You can also read more about me here: Polka Dot Lady. Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post. Also, follow along on Facebook for regular updates.