Heart Of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes: How Yummy.
Today I’m sharing this fun heart of gold Christmas cupcakes recipe with you!!
How To Make Heart Of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes:
Makes 12 cakes
Electric whisk/ wooden spoon
Spoon/ ice cream scoop
12 cup muffin pan
12 muffin cases
3oz (75g) unsalted butter OR Margarine *butter will produce a richer sponge*
3 fluid oz (75ml) Heart of Gold Rapeseed oil
6 oz (175g) Dark brown sugar
8oz (225g) self-raising flour
3 1/2 oz (100g) mixed dried fruit
2oz (50g) chopped golden marzipan
Before You Start:
Line a 12 cup muffin tin with muffin cases.
Pre heat oven, 180oC, 160oC fan oven, gas mark 4.
How To Make:
1.) Using a wooden spoon or electric whisk if possible soften the butter in a bowl until it forms a creamy soft texture.
2.) Add in the Heart of Gold rapeseed oil and combine with the butter.
3.) Add in the dark brown sugar and mix well with the butter/rapeseed oil.
4.) Add the eggs one by one into the mixture until all 3 are well mixed in.
5.) Adding the eggs one by one also prevents from spoiling the mixture if you happen to come across a bad egg.
6.) Sift in the self-raising flour and bring the mixture together.
7.) Finally stir in the mixed dried fruit and marzipan.
8.) Divide the cake mixture between the 12 muffin cases using a spoon or ice cream scoop.
9.) Place on the middle shelf in the oven for 20 minutes.
10.) If are unsure if the cupcakes are baked after 20 minutes gently press the top of one of the cupcakes.
11.) It should feel spongy and bounce back up.
12.) Once baked remove from the oven and allow to cool on a cool wire.
13.) Decorate with some Christmas sparkle and enjoy.
Heart Of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes: How Yummy. Recipe and photo credit by- Heart Of Gold Rapeseed Oil.
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day
- A Poppy Swing Dress That Never Goes Out Of Style