Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are Having One. Hello friends, happy Wednesday. Boy, how hot has it been over the last few days? So hard to sleep when it is this warm too.
How to dress in a heatwave?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Long And Floaty Clothes.
- Secondly, Cotton Or Linen.
- Thirdly, Lightweight And Floaty.
- Fourthly, Light Colours And Nothing To Bold.
- Fifth, T-shirt Bras.
- Sixth, Other Post Ideas.
Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are Having One:
Are you having a heatwave where you are living? As we are here in the UK! Well, I am not sure if all of the UK is but we are here in sunny Nottinghamshire.
I hope it lasts a few more days as I am off work tomorrow and then this weekend.
What to wear in a heatwave? As little as possible, I would say!
I am loving this hot weather but some clothes can be really irritating in really hot weather. Do you think so too?
So I am sharing a little list that I have wrote a fun list of thing’s I like to wear in hot weather. See if you agree. Also, you can share your thoughts in the comments below.
How To Dress For An Heatwave:
How To Dress For An Heatwave:
- Firstly, Long And Floaty Clothes: Nice and floaty dresses are my favourites. Nothing tight and irritating. Nothing that will stick to your body when you need to move.
- Secondly, Cotton Or Linen: Cotton is always my got to material in hot weather. When I was younger polyester used to make me come out in a rash. I can wear it a bit not but avoid it as much as possible in summer or hot weather. It sometimes makes my arms numb when I wear it in heat. Something that lets your skin breathe. Definitely nothing woolly!! Ha!
- Thirdly, Lightweight And Floaty: Nice lightweight clothing as you don’t want heavy clothes on when it is warm. Floaty that gets the air to them too.
- Fourthly, Light Colours And Nothing To Bold. As much as I love bright colours I try to move away from them in weather like this. Nice whites and beige are perfect for me. Pastel colours are great. Light colours are the coolest, colours such as black attract heat.
- Fifth, T-shirt Bras: T-shirt bras are best for me in this weather as they have no irritation bars in them. Bars or bones (whatever they are called) are great when it is not too hot but for some reason when it is really warm I find them really annoying!
So what to wear now in the UK? Something floaty, cotton, light-weighted, pastel-coloured and comfortable is perfect.
How to dress in a heatwave? How about you, what do you like to wear in hot weather?
Today’s Outfit: Dress: Tu Clothing @ Sainsbury’s a few year old but love it so much || Sunglasses: TK MAXX
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Summer Maxi Dress From Not Last Year But The Year Before! Hello friends, happy Wednesday. Today I am sharing a way back Wednesday fashion post, taken two years ago! Summer Maxi Dress.
Secondly, A New Swing Dress For Spring/Summer 2021: You know how much I love my vintage style swing dresses, don’t you? I usually go for this style because swing dresses are so flattering. They pull in at the waist and flare out into a big circle beneath the wait. A New Swing Dress For Spring/Summer 2021.
Thirdly, 7 Summer Outfits From Last Year That I Love. Also welcome to Summer. I adore Summer. A chance to wear my floaty dresses and skirts without feeling cold. Who needs new clothes when you have these beauties anyway!! 7 Summer Outfits From Last Year That I Love.
(Also linking up today with Gail from Is This Mutton for her weekly link up).
Thank you so much for stopping by.